fbpx

Yay I won him finally

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Yay I won him finally

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Garglonius that is oddly enough for the the same price that dragoness snipped one from me for, horray.

Skigod377
    Participant

ruffian wrote:

Garglonius that is oddly enough for the the same price that dragoness snipped one from me for, horray.

Congrats!! I always thought that guy was a little u-g-l-y!! Everyone says I have to see him in person. Let me know what you think when you get him!

Will do, I kinda think he is ugly too, but i do want to see him, so i decided if I could get him for under 40 bucks I wil take him, and this one is in canada as well.

SPark
      Participant

I was looking at that one, but the shipping to the US was REALLY expensive. Way more than it should have been, I think.

Jodi
        Participant

I agree. The shipping seemed really steep to me. They must be sending it Global Express or something.

Maria
          Participant

Congrats, ruff. I think the Gargolingus is cute. I was tempted to bid on that one since it was at 99 cents for the longest time, but then I noticed shipping.

Congrats Ruff!!! Glad you got your Gargolingus! He is sooo ugly, he’s cute! I had a dog like that once…I got him when I was 4 and he was put to sleep when I was 21…17 years… ๐Ÿ˜†

ruffian wrote:

Glad you got one. And sorry for sniping you. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

Starbreeze
            Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Congrats!! I always thought that guy was a little u-g-l-y!! Everyone says I have to see him in person. Let me know what you think when you get him!

Ski, I have a gargolingus and he really is cute. I think you’d like one in person.

Skigod377
              Participant

starbreeze wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Ski, I have a gargolingus and he really is cute. I think you’d like one in person.Nam said about the same thing a while back. I will get one, but I will wait till I find one cheap. ๐Ÿ˜†

Starbreeze
                Participant

Nothing wrong with waiting for a bargain…if you have the patience. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.