fbpx

Yami Art: New Update 3

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Yami Art: New Update 3

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

My new ID over on DA. His name is Basil.
    I happened to be watching the Great Mouse Detective while coloring him.
    My mom actually gave me the colors to work with on him. She really liked him. XD

Yes he is creepy. It was a horrible day for me. I guess he’s kind of a vent art. This is Richelieu. A monster thing.
    I actually may work some more with his design.

An art trade with SpaceRogue over on DA. This is her sexy beast, Anacuba. I love his design and she made me an awesome bookmark.

I got a set of prisma color markers for my birthday so in order to break them in I offered two free dragon arts.
    The green dragon is a commission. Also the two pieces of lineart are not mine and are copyright to their respective owners.

My first real attempt at prisma color markers. The first of two free dragon offers that I extended at my DA site.
    This is Sirdai and she is copyright MoroIgnis @ DA.

The lineart of one of Kilara’s amsk creatures. The lineart is also copyright to kilara. I just added the color.

The traditional commission I received on DA from Drache-Lehre. :3
    I really enjoyed working with this one.

Lines belong to Rubis Firenos on DA. I just really liked them so I wanted to add some color to them.
    Experimenting with a new coloring style.

PurpleTurtle
    Participant

Oooo! Very cool 😀 .

purpleturtle wrote:

Oooo! Very cool 😀 .

Thank you very much hun! :3

I know it’s been a while since I last posted some art so I hope no one minds.

The lines on this one aren’t mine but I wanted to do some coloring practice so Koishii Kitty was sweet enough to let me color her lines.
      I call the creature Bertrand.

These next two are koishii’s lines again but these are done in Colored Pencil. More will come soon.
      I named this species the Deltas Runner.

This is the Cyber lizard. Once again a colored pencil piece.

This creature is of my own creation. He is a Gheist and his name is BlackJack.

My Gryphsona, Shea. Updated.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.