fbpx

WTT Grab Bag Babies (new batch)

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap WTT Grab Bag Babies (new batch)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

I got the circled baby unicorns and they just aren’t my cup of tea. I would like to trade them for something else – small dragons, or appaloosa grab bag babies. Anyone interested?

scenceable
      Participant

aww that’s too bad! To post a picture you have to upload it on photobucket or something, and then copy the url link. So you put

< img src= " url here ">

Without the spaces. Hope it works! Which small dragons are you looking for?

Kiya
        Participant

trying to post pics

scenceable
          Participant

Here:

πŸ™‚

You were posting the wrong url, there’s a thingy on the side that says “direct link” in a box with some other codes, that’s the one you have to copy. πŸ™‚

Kiya
            Participant

m

scenceable
              Participant

Woop here’s the other picture.

I like the bay pinto a lot, but I’m not sure I have anything you’d want in a trade. What were the dragons you were looking for? Though I’m sure if a few days pass and more people get theirs, you could find someone to trade you an appy πŸ™‚

Skylover
                Participant

I’m really interested in the pinto on the right. I have no luck in getting grab bag unicorns, so unfortunately I don’t have any appaloosa babies. What kind of small dragons are you interested in?

Kiya
                  Participant

Curlies, fledglings, hatchers, really anything.

I have serpentine, nutmeg, and toasted pearl curlies, so not those. I’d consider just about anything else.

Skylover
                    Participant

PMed you with a couple possible trades. Please let me know if you are interested.

Misty
                      Participant

I think your pinto is a different one than you have circled, unless this one has the violet interference? I think yours is third row from the bottom, 2nd or 3rd from the right (depending on if you count the one on the side). If it has the purple interference I might would trade the little palomino I got >.<

Kiya
                        Participant

I’m pretty sure it’s not the one you’re thinking of, opal. It’s too dark for that one. And the others have too much red. I’m pretty sure I circled the right one, but the picture is so small I won’t swear to it! I can take a couple more pictures of him (on a more neutral back ground by himself) and see what everyone thinks! I don’t want to falsely trade. πŸ™‚

Kiya
                          Participant

More Pinto pics:
                            Photobucket
                            Photobucket

Skylover
                            Participant

I like him even more now! If you’re interested in either of my trades, please let me know. I’ve wanted a pinto for awhile now.

Kiya
                              Participant

Pinto is traded. πŸ˜€

The other little guy is on hold until Monday to see what one of the other forum members gets unicorn wise. He may become available again.

Lupuslunae
                                Participant

oo the one on the left, is he more red than brown? Is it a metallic red? Will you please post more pics of him, even if he is already traded? πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.