fbpx

Would you like labradorite griffins on Apparel?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Would you like labradorite griffins on Apparel?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    wolflodge100
    Participant

I voted yes but would like them on anything BUT white ๐Ÿ˜† I would also like to see Windstone posters! You talked about doing some but then I think it was forgotten.

Well, I didn’t vote.
      I would probably buy them but it wouldn’t be high on the list. I so wish there was in the middle between yes and no. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Skigod377
      Participant

I love the actual griffin, but I know I would never wear it. The only one I would probably wear is the princess shirt… that I am gonna try to get this paycheck. I think on merchandise I would buy something… just not on clothes. Def on a calender or something.

Jennifer
        Keymaster

skigod377 wrote:

I love the actual griffin, but I know I would never wear it. The only one I would probably wear is the princess shirt… that I am gonna try to get this paycheck. I think on merchandise I would buy something… just not on clothes. Def on a calender or something.

I hear that! I like the gift items but I don’t think I’d wear the clothes. Just personal preference. ๐Ÿ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

frozendragon
          Participant

Nambroth wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

I hear that! I like the gift items but I don’t think I’d wear the clothes. Just personal preference. ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m the same way….but my sister would like one of the T-shirts…..and eventually we’ll get one….

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.