fbpx

Wizards in new colors?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Wizards in new colors?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

That’s good. I’m glad you think so! 🙂

Starbreeze
      Participant

Yep!! 😉

Melody
        Keymaster

emerald212 wrote:

Well, there goes my business. 😕

We don’t do any of the things you do for your customers, We don’t do layaway, we don’t encourage anybody else’s customers to order from us, and we charge just as much as anyone else. Plus we try to be rude and cranky about it.

wolflodge100
          Participant

Rude and cranky!?! 😯 😆

That’s OK Emerald…I keep looking at the big Wizard on your page thinking…I need that before they are all gone! 😆

littleironhorse
            Participant

Melody wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

We don’t do any of the things you do for your customers, We don’t do layaway, we don’t encourage anybody else’s customers to order from us, and we charge just as much as anyone else. Plus we try to be rude and cranky about it.

😯 😆 You’re going to have to do a training session with Susie and Karen because they don’t seem to have grasped that part!

😆 😆 😆 😆

Melody
              Keymaster

littleironhorse wrote:

Melody wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

😯 😆 You’re going to have to do a training session with Susie and Karen because they don’t seem to have grasped that part!They practice on me. (I was just kidding.)

Maria
                Participant

emerald212 wrote:

I’ll only get non-production stuff direct from Windstone, emerald. For production pieces and sales I’ll still be bothering you. 😉

Jodi
                  Participant

Thanks, guys! I’m glad I will still have some customers. However, I was wondering, Melody, what you think about putting a 10% markup or something on the ones you are selling. That will give people an incentive to buy from their local dealers (or people with web site businesses) first, and you directly if everything else fails.

Just a thought to keep us dealers happy. 🙂

Maria
                    Participant

Just on the regular production ones though, please! Not on the special editions. Those are priced quite fine.

ddvm wrote:

A black gold mouse wizard!

oooh yeaaahhh I’ve been wanting one of these little guys, and I think he’d look awesome in black gold

:squeak: 😆 :squeak: 😆 :squeak:

Melody
                      Keymaster

emerald212 wrote:

Thanks, guys! I’m glad I will still have some customers. However, I was wondering, Melody, what you think about putting a 10% markup or something on the ones you are selling. That will give people an incentive to buy from their local dealers (or people with web site businesses) first, and you directly if everything else fails.

Just a thought to keep us dealers happy. 🙂You need to talk to John.

Jodi
                        Participant

Ok. I sent him an email. 🙂

Melody wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Slightly different, but same topic – I’d like to add a question here. I saw the wizards are now direct sales. Are they being retired from the retailers?

Everybody answered this for me. Things are now appearing in our store that are regular production. This is for people that live out in the hopelessly backward parts of the globe without Windstone dealers around.

That would be me. I checked with most of the stores in Idaho that are on the Windstone list…only 2 still carry Windstones, and I am not completely sure how accurate that is, since what they show on their website are old colors.

If it will help, I will give them all a call tomorrow and see which ones still actively order from you. And then report back.

I’ve also asked Susie for some catalogs so I can try to influence some of the speciality shops in Twin Falls to carry Windstones.

Kyrin

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.