fbpx

Wizards in new colors?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Wizards in new colors?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Melody,

Awhile ago you had mentioned that you might stop producing the wizards. Have you changed your mind about that? If so, are there any plans in the future to have any of the wizards in Emerald Peacock? Ruby? or Black Gold?

Maybe limited production runs?

Participant

Maria
        Participant

Slightly different, but same topic – I’d like to add a question here. I saw the wizards are now direct sales. Are they being retired from the retailers?

frozendragon
          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Slightly different, but same topic – I’d like to add a question here. I saw the wizards are now direct sales. Are they being retired from the retailers?

remember a while back they were talking about having the store to where we can order everything production and limited that they have up…

for us that don’t have a retailer in our towns…or close…

looks like they’re listing just about everything…

slowly but more and more things are showing up…

wolflodge100
            Participant

Windstone is putting the entire catalouge in the store. It is for people who have no local access to windstones. It just gives an other option for people to order on line. They (Windstone) still wants everyone to support the “brick and morter stores” as much as possible 😀

Jennifer
              Keymaster

wolflodge100 wrote:

Windstone is putting the entire catalouge in the store. It is for people who have no local access to windstones. It just gives an other option for people to order on line. They (Windstone) still wants everyone to support the “brick and morter stores” as much as possible 😀

Exactly!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

Melody
                Keymaster

SilverArrow wrote:

Melody,

Awhile ago you had mentioned that you might stop producing the wizards. Have you changed your mind about that? If so, are there any plans in the future to have any of the wizards in Emerald Peacock? Ruby? or Black Gold?

Maybe limited production runs? Last I heard they are still being produced in Peacock. Time for a change isn’t it? I don’t think we are ever going to retire them altogether.

Melody
                  Keymaster

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Everybody answered this for me. Things are now appearing in our store that are regular production. This is for people that live out in the hopelessly backward parts of the globe without Windstone dealers around.

Maria
                    Participant

😆 I’m working on bringing Zurich up in the world. Really. 😀 Thanks for the answers.

Skigod377
                      Participant

A ruby wizard and mouse wizard would rock!

Starbreeze
                        Participant

Those would be awesome!!! I’d buy them 😉

A black gold mouse wizard!

Starbreeze
                          Participant

hmmmm….another good choice 😀

Jodi
                            Participant

Well, there goes my business. 😕

Starbreeze
                              Participant

Not at all. You offer layaway and many other services that we appreciate. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.