fbpx

With the holidays upon us..

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody With the holidays upon us..

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)
  • Author

THis one:

Bob

Very nice I love the green outlining. OK so here is the compromise. Cheryl gets her Copper Plated and Nirvana gets her Respelant. Now is everyone happy until someone on evil bay screws up everything??

Skigod377
      Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Very nice I love the green outlining. OK so here os the compromise. Cheryl gets her Copper Plated and Nirvana gets her Respelant. Now is everyone happy until someone on evil bay screws up everything??

We have to see if these get put up first. I hope they do!!!

lamortefille
        Participant

Wow! That’s beautiful!

Bob

I thought they where already heading to E-bay??

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Very nice I love the green outlining. OK so here os the compromise. Cheryl gets her Copper Plated and Nirvana gets her Respelant. Now is everyone happy until someone on evil bay screws up everything??

Well, since I usualy am the one to screw up everyone else on evliBay, and I’ll be bidding on the one and stepping back from the copperplate….it should work out fine :mrgreen:

I just can’t explain how insanely happy I would be if I won the copperplate.

Bob

well hopefullly this will help in that venture!!

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Well, since I usualy am the one to screw up everyone else on evliBay, and I’ll be bidding on the one and stepping back from the copperplate….it should work out fine :mrgreen:

Oh crap, I wanted the respelant one since you got the dragon I wanted. Oh well, I probably wont have money for it anyway.

Bob

Best of luck to all on their e-bay encounters!!!

Which leaves the seafoam dragon for me if Nambroth paints one to go on ebay!

*waves watch in front of all the forum members eyes* you are getting sleepy, you are getting sleepy, there is no seafoam dragon, there is no seafoam dragon…

Bob

ddvm wrote:

Which leaves the seafoam dragon for me if Nambroth paints one to go on ebay!

*waves watch in front of all the forum members eyes* you are getting sleepy, you are getting sleepy, there is no seafoam dragon, there is no seafoam dragon…
                    I don’t know about all that if we are talking DRAGONS!!!

Skigod377
                    Participant

I like that tan and blue one that Lokie (I think) did.

skigod377 wrote:

Funny you should mention that!! I’ve already thought of one in purple for her to make me (hopefully she’ll be so wonderful and kind and make me one!) :p

Bob

CherylKaufman wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Funny you should mention that!! I’ve already thought of one in purple for her to make me (hopefully she’ll be so wonderful and kind and make me one!) :p
                        I do not see why not. Most of the people here are very nice and generious

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.