fbpx

With the holidays upon us..

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody With the holidays upon us..

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

Good luck, Cheryl!!!! That’s an awesome griffin, but I also will refrain from bidding…hope you win!!

Melody
      Keymaster

ruffian wrote:

Weren’t there any red shirts?? I remember some in the later episodes. We had a very bad color tv..Was hard to tell.

Melody
        Keymaster

CherylKaufman wrote:

Yes Nirvana,

I’ve been begging, just BEGGING for that griffin for months. For you it would just be another piece to add to your massive collection- for me it is something so utterly wonderful and special, kind of like a holy grail, and would be the pride of my collection. Beyond words I would REALLY like to get him! Do I have to point out that Nambroth gets better with each griffin she paints? (I was tempted to keep that one, actually)

Bob

practice makes perfect!! If she learned from you she learned from the best!!

Melody wrote:

CherylKaufman wrote:

Yes Nirvana,

I’ve been begging, just BEGGING for that griffin for months. For you it would just be another piece to add to your massive collection- for me it is something so utterly wonderful and special, kind of like a holy grail, and would be the pride of my collection. Beyond words I would REALLY like to get him! Do I have to point out that Nambroth gets better with each griffin she paints? (I was tempted to keep that one, actually)

She REALLY does get better- all of her work is amazing- I saw the Resplendent one in her PYO gallery and it’s amazing and very vibrant! I still want the copperplate though πŸ˜€

Maria
            Participant

Cheryl, not to get your hopes up or anything, but Nirvana actually can be nice on E-Bay. She let a ruby Riser go that I wanted, and didn’t even drive the price up too high for me. So good luck!

I think she is a very nice person πŸ™‚ I have faith that whether I win or not someone will end up being very very happy wiht their purchase πŸ˜€

Starbreeze
              Participant

Well, I still hope it’s you!!!!

Maria
                Participant

Me too, because you were first. But I agree, Nirvana is a very nice person. She wants to send me cookies, all the way over here! Can win anybody’s vote with cookies… πŸ˜€
                  Just wait till she runs across this page.

Starbreeze
                  Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

Melody wrote:

CherylKaufman wrote:

Yes Nirvana,

She REALLY does get better- all of her work is amazing- I saw the Resplendent one in her PYO gallery and it’s amazing and very vibrant! I still want the copperplate though πŸ˜€

I agree with Cheryl that she gets better with each new piece. It seems like each new piece has more details on it than the last.

NirvanaCat13
                      Participant

I heard that! *crap…..my reputation is ruined!* It’s only because I have a headache that won’t go away….or maybe that my 3 sizes too small heart suddenly grew and exploded or something…..Stranger things have happened. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

NirvanaCat13
                        Participant

PS I call dibs on the Resplendant.

Starbreeze
                          Participant

you and the grinch, eh? πŸ˜†

Bob

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

PS I call dibs on the Resplendant.

OK which one is this??

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 87 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.