fbpx

With the holidays upon us..

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody With the holidays upon us..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 87 total)
  • Author

Are you going to be waiting to post any new listings on ebay until the new year?

I really want a large PYO dragon adn dont want to miss them if they go up over christmas. Same goes for the griffin families.

Maria
    Participant

I second that. I hope the griffs are saved until 2007.

Melody
      Keymaster

ruffian wrote:

Are you going to be waiting to post any new listings on ebay until the new year?

I really want a large PYO dragon adn dont want to miss them if they go up over christmas. Same goes for the griffin families.I was hoping to get Fem griffs up before Christmas, but that doesn’t look likely… so they will get up when they get up.This is why I avoid calenders.They give me claustrophobia, all those little boxes you need to be in at the right time.. eeech.

Jennifer
        Keymaster

John mentioned to me running a few of my PYO auctions possibly over the holidays also, but of course nothing is set in stone.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

I want the new large dragon PYO too. Or even the smaller ones with some red or green eyes would be cool too.

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Melody
            Keymaster

ruffian wrote:

I really want a large PYO dragon adn dont want to miss them if they go up over christmas. Same goes for the griffin families.No pyo dragons are ready, so that isn’t a problem.. The fem griffs may be in Jan. I’ll wait till the New Year weekend is over, at least. Not much chance I will get anything done before then anyway.
              Did I answer this already? Oh well,this is a slightly different answer.

Nambroth wrote:

John mentioned to me running a few of my PYO auctions possibly over the holidays also, but of course nothing is set in stone.

Seafoam dragon! Seafoam dragon! Seafoam dragon!
              *begging on knees with sad puppy dog eyes*
              Please! And if you could arrange it when every other single person who likes dragons is on vacation without their computers and link to ebay that would be great. πŸ˜†

Melody
              Keymaster

Nambroth wrote:

…Set in Gypsum

LOL πŸ˜†

😯 oooooh- copperplate griffin during the holidays…CRAP! I have little to no MONEY now that the Christmas season has eaten it all- God I hope not!!

Jennifer
                Keymaster

ddvm wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

Seafoam dragon! Seafoam dragon! Seafoam dragon!
                  *begging on knees with sad puppy dog eyes*
                  Please! And if you could arrange it when every other single person who likes dragons is on vacation without their computers and link to ebay that would be great. πŸ˜†

Aww, the seafoam dragon was a test paint. I haven’t done a ‘good’ one yet, so it might be a while! I’m sorry!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Bob

CherylKaufman wrote:

😯 oooooh- copperplate griffin during the holidays…CRAP! I have little to no MONEY now that the Christmas season has eaten it all- God I hope not!!

OK I keep hearing about this copperplating. What is this and what does it look like??

Skigod377
                    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

CherylKaufman wrote:

OK I keep hearing about this copperplating. What is this and what does it look like??

Its Nams copperplate griffin. It should be in her gallery.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 87 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.