fbpx

Winged Cat Gargoyle

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Winged Cat Gargoyle

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

Maybe she needs it to serve Christmas dinner?? πŸ˜†

Jasmine wrote:

Maybe she needs it to serve Christmas dinner?? πŸ˜†

Nah, she’s been working on expanding her original set out to 12 place settings, it started out as a 6 place setting apparently.

Kyrin

jpstr130
      Participant

Thanks for all the help guys. I was able to get the one on E-bay so she can add another WIndstone to her collection. Didn’t really think she liked the stone stuff since everything (dragons, unicorns, pegasus, etc…) are all in white. Now if she can only get the Secret Keeper in white. Thanks again!

Maria
        Participant

purplecat wrote:

I must be weird…I don’t care for the pieces with the stone finish… πŸ˜• Although I loooove just about everything else windstone…

Actually, several people don’t care for the gargoyles.
          I’m not one of them. πŸ˜›

Maria
          Participant

jpstr130 wrote:

Thanks for all the help guys. I was able to get the one on E-bay so she can add another WIndstone to her collection. Didn’t really think she liked the stone stuff since everything (dragons, unicorns, pegasus, etc…) are all in white. Now if she can only get the Secret Keeper in white. Thanks again!

Congrats, jpstr.
            The only way your gf will get a white SK, though, is if one of the current 10 – or where there 6? – owners sells theirs.

frozendragon
            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

jpstr130 wrote:

Congrats, jpstr.
              The only way your gf will get a white SK, though, is if one of the current 10 – or where there 6? – owners sells theirs.

there were 10…I got number 9…hehe…

one was already resold….so it’s not impossible…

and if they ever get the hollow core figured out…..then there might be more…

Maria
              Participant

10. Okay, thanks for refreshing my memory. πŸ˜€

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.