fbpx

Winged Cat Gargoyle

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Winged Cat Gargoyle

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    jpstr130
    Participant

Looking to find a Winged Cat Gargoyle. Girlfriend collects Windstone & has me searching high & low. Any help?

jpstr130
      Participant

siberakh1
        Participant

Which winged cat gargoyle? There is a birdwinged (a little easier to find) and a bat winged cat gargoyle (a little harder to find). Just to clarify for the rest of us, so we can help you out πŸ™‚ Btw, welcome!

twindragonsmum
          Participant

Yes, welcome! Glad to have you here!

twindragonsmum

tdm

Participant

Well, Winged cat was teh one with the feathery type wings. Bat Cat was the one with the bat wings.
              So, if she specifically said WInged Cat Gargoyle, then she meant the feathery one. Right? I mean if she is the collector and told him specifically that one, I would hope she knew she sent out someone who doesn’t collect them. πŸ˜€
              I even give people Item #’s if they aren’t collectors but want to get me one. Saves on my nerves and theirs! πŸ˜†

jpstr130
              Participant

Sorry for the confusion. The one I’m looking for is called “Winged Cat Gargoyle” it is item number 955 from Windstone. It was retired in 2004.

Participant

Ah HA!

Here it is:

I haven’t seen this one come up on ebay all that much. Does anyone know of a store that jpstr130 can find this?

jpstr130
                  Participant

That would be the one! Any help, Please!
                    Thanks

Maria
                    Participant

If I remember right, these guys had one or two of those cats. The lady there is very nice, packs Windstones like they’re supposed to be packed, and ships. Give it a try, and good luck. πŸ˜‰

Vacuums & Dragons
                      5643 N Academy Blvd
                      Colorado Springs, CO

719-575-9926

Purplecat
                      Participant

I must be weird…I don’t care for the pieces with the stone finish… πŸ˜• Although I loooove just about everything else windstone…

twindragonsmum
                        Participant

purplecat wrote:

I must be weird…I don’t care for the pieces with the stone finish… πŸ˜• Although I loooove just about everything else windstone…

Me too! πŸ˜†

twindragonsmum

tdm

frozendragon
                          Participant

LOL…I was just gonna post about that…you beat me to it….

frozendragon wrote:

LOL…I was just gonna post about that…you beat me to it….

I was already on eBay, waiting for an auction to end…nothing all that cool, just silverware for my MIL, but it’s real silver, for her set. I got 3 butter knives for $32! Just one is usually $24.99, so I’m pleased with myself. She’s weird, I ask her what she wants for Xmas, and she asks for silverware, the nut.

Kyrin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.