fbpx

Windstones spotted on TV episode!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Windstones spotted on TV episode!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

It’s a show that is in syndication and many of you probably already know or remember this. But being as I never really watched the show religiously, when I saw it early this morning, I was like, “OMG, those are Windstones on Harmony’s desk!”

I was watching an espisode of “Angel”. On Harmony’s desk, she had the Gothic Unicorn and White Mother Unicorn. Geez, they were SO obvious to me and I thought it was cool that a once very popular show had a very good shot of those pieces.

Anyone else ever see the episode Im talking about? Angel is in syndication on TNT early in the morning, 2 episodes from 6-8 am EST.

Hmm nope never heard of that show! No cable here πŸ™

Jasmine
    Participant

Willow had one in the Magic Box on Buffy. I can’t find the thread now, so I can’t remember which sculpt it was.

At least we know the producers had good taste. πŸ˜†

Pegasi1978
      Participant

There were actually several in that episode in Buffy. Here’s the original thread. I never got around to watching Angel so I don’t know what episode you can see on Harmony’s desk.

Okay I just pulled up the TV guide listings from this morning. Which episode did you see them in the first one “Destiny” or the second “Harm’s Way”? Let me know which and I can try to screen cap it!

Jasmine
        Participant

I wonder what happened to them after the show. I know a lot of shows donate them to charity…

Pegasi1978
          Participant

It was “Harm’s Way” that had them in it. I spotted 5 Windstones. I don’t believe anything was said about them (my speakers were off during screencapping), they were just background eye candy.

The Male and Mother Ki-Rin – they are blurry, but they are there on either side of the vase.

Here’s a better shot of the Male Ki-Rin later

Then the White Mother, White Male and the Gothic Unicorn

I remember this!!! I have Angel on DVD, theres another shot with a whole slew of them, apparently she collected unicorns on the show, those are some expensive props!

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Yep Harmony love the unicorns. It was first mentioned in the Buffy episode linked in an earlier post. πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum
              Participant

Good catch! I never even noticed…. πŸ˜†

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Most folks wouldn’t notice something in the background like that. Heck you can’t even really make out the Ki-rin’s in the first shot as they look like brown and white blobs (that’s why I included the second “clearer” shot of the male), but folks like us would. πŸ˜†

kitsunelady
                  Participant

I remember the episode in Buffy where Harmony and Spike were still shacking up…didn’t he steal the Grand Unicorn from the Magic Box for her? XD That was so funny, esp. since the gang was looking around the shop to see what was gone, and Giles (I think) said, the only thing I see missing was some $12 unicorn statue…or cheapened it somehow in his description and I was like WHAT! XD XD

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

I remember the episode in Buffy where Harmony and Spike were still shacking up…didn’t he steal the Grand Unicorn from the Magic Box for her? XD That was so funny, esp. since the gang was looking around the shop to see what was gone, and Giles (I think) said, the only thing I see missing was some $12 unicorn statue…or cheapened it somehow in his description and I was like WHAT! XD XD

Wasn’t Spike that stole it, but a vampire Harmony sired. Here’s the original thread discussing that episode with Windstones in it.

Maria
                      Participant

That’s cool! Thanks for posting those photos, Pegasi.

I did not see the Male Unicorn when I saw the other 2 I mentioned!!! My screen may not be wide enough cause really, how would I have missed him?! AND- I cant believe I missed the Kirins 😯 I must be blind. But maybe it’s better cause had I seen ALL of them so closely together in one episode, I may have wet myself in excitement!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.