fbpx

Windstones' new eBay auctions thread Aug 27 page 64

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstones' new eBay auctions thread Aug 27 page 64

Viewing 15 posts - 991 through 1,005 (of 1,030 total)
  • Author

I love the eye closed version because the expression is perfect. My Miss Kitty used to sit like a brick on my pillow with that exact “extremely content” expression

I like the eyes closed because I can imagine the eye color to be what I want–especially that yellow-green in my cats that shifts hue based on lighting and setting. 🙂

I’m curious what other colors Melody’s going to do the ‘Cuttle’ Poads in… 😀

Melissa
    Participant

That Cuttle Poad is great.

Some retina-searing neons paired with soft tan might go nicely. I guess we’ll see. 😀

LadyFirebird
      Participant

I like the Cuttle pattern. It is so different of course you see what the one on ebay is up to–over $360! I would like to see more of these and yeah, what other colors did she paint them in? :scratch:

kitsunelady
        Participant

You won’t get any fight from me on the Cuttle Poads, unless the others look quite a bit different. >.>; I’m glad someone likes them, though.

I was hoping for more blue Poads. c.c; I never did get one…

twindragonsmum
          Participant

Cuttle Poads… one step closer to racing stripe poads 😆

twindragonsmum 😆

tdm

LadyFirebird
            Participant

I remembered Melody saying she painted about a dozen of the blue Poads. I think about four went up and the last two sold in the $250 range–cheap considering how much these babies have been going for. I’m going to guess that they’ll be back–may not be so bad–can recover funds a bit in the meantime! :spank:

LadyFirebird wrote:

I remembered Melody saying she painted about a dozen of the blue Poad™s. I think about four went up and the last two sold in the $250 range–cheap considering how much these babies have been going for. I’m going to guess that they’ll be back–may not be so bad–can recover funds a bit in the meantime! :spank:

I recall that as well. I’m hoping the bidding doesn’t get so carried away with the remaining blue Poads as it did with the first two or so. 🙂

kitsunelady
              Participant

Sweet! I was holding out, waiting for one whose pattern particularly appealed to me. =D When I saw that cuttle Poad I almost smacked myself thinking I had missed out by being picky. D:

Bob

OK I can’t find it so what is a Cuttle Poad??

kitsunelady
                  Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

OK I can’t find it so what is a Cuttle Poad™??

You don’t see it there on ebay? o.o; @ DM

This? –>

http://cgi.ebay.com/WINDSTONE-EDITIONS-GREY-CUTTLE-POAD-FIGURINE-1_W0QQitemZ300345503788QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item45edfcb02c&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

chrisherself
                    Participant

Adaneth wrote:

LadyFirebird wrote:

I remembered Melody saying she painted about a dozen of the blue Poad™™s. I think about four went up and the last two sold in the $250 range–cheap considering how much these babies have been going for. I’m going to guess that they’ll be back–may not be so bad–can recover funds a bit in the meantime! :spank:

I recall that as well. I’m hoping the bidding doesn’t get so carried away with the remaining blue Poad™s as it did with the first two or so. 🙂

Well, Pearl Tea #6 went for only $95, I can’t believe it. Are we entering the “dead zone” I’ve heard so much about for Christmas already?

>.< I forgot to bid on that one!

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

chrisherself wrote:

Adaneth wrote:

LadyFirebird wrote:

I remembered Melody saying she painted about a dozen of the blue Poads. I think about four went up and the last two sold in the $250 range–cheap considering how much these babies have been going for. I’m going to guess that they’ll be back–may not be so bad–can recover funds a bit in the meantime! :spank:

I recall that as well. I’m hoping the bidding doesn’t get so carried away with the remaining blue Poads as it did with the first two or so. 🙂

Well, Pearl Tea #6 went for only $95, I can’t believe it. Are we entering the “dead zone” I’ve heard so much about for Christmas already?
                        I forgot to keep an eye out for her. Drats I could have almost had that one.

Viewing 15 posts - 991 through 1,005 (of 1,030 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.