fbpx

Windstones' new eBay auctions thread Aug 27 page 64

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstones' new eBay auctions thread Aug 27 page 64

Viewing 15 posts - 976 through 990 (of 1,030 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

I think the Pearl chrisherself was referring to was the Pearl Tea mermaid that ended a few days ago.

chrisherself
      Participant

Yep, it was the new #5. I’ll definitely get pictures up when she arrives!

LadyFirebird wrote:

Which Pearl was that and are you gonna post pictures? And yes, I’ve noticed my idea of very expensive has changed–although I do admit when I see an item up to 1K with a couple of days to go, I usually don’t bother placing a bid. But if it were a piece I really, really, really, really wanted–who knows. Yep, call it the WAA–Windstones Addiction Anonymous! I do get a steady income so all isn’t lost but I keep telling myself–you gotta lay off, you gotta lay off but to no avail. If it isn’t an ebay piece by the store, it’s another piece by a private party that is retired [sigh]. I call it nickle-dime stuff–$70 here, $50 there, $100 over there; have my eye on a couple of pieces and usually wait until the last day to make up my mind. Sometimes, that is the only thing that saves me–have time to think about do I really want this piece and do I really want to spend the money on it because something else I really want might come up! Vicious cycle–isn’t it?! 😈

Being afraid that something else I might want more will pop up in the store/on eBay is probably the best thing out there for reigning me in. (Since I do NOT do debt at all.) Though it means I rarely buy retired pieces these days… 😳

Bob

49ER wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

I LOVES the Gold Emerald SK I wonder if I could trade my Spring Green one for her???

I wonder if she will still be getting put in ebay this winter since this said she is #1?? I wonder how many there will be?? If we DO have an El Nino winter I might have some Windstone money to get some more pretties
          You would actually trade your Spring Green for the Gold Emerald Dragon Master? I wish I had the monies to take you up on that trade… :shout:
          I’d have to REALLY think about it for about a day or so BUT I think I prefer the golden high lighted areas

after looking at her again I would consider the trade for my Spring Green one. The problem is I paid MUCH more for mine back when I got her then this one would sell for

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

49ER wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

I LOVES the Gold Emerald SK I wonder if I could trade my Spring Green one for her???

I wonder if she will still be getting put in ebay this winter since this said she is #1?? I wonder how many there will be?? If we DO have an El Nino winter I might have some Windstone money to get some more pretties
            You would actually trade your Spring Green for the Gold Emerald Dragon Master? I wish I had the monies to take you up on that trade… :shout:
            I’d have to REALLY think about it for about a day or so BUT I think I prefer the golden high lighted areas

after looking at her again I would consider the trade for my Spring Green one. The problem is I paid MUCH more for mine back when I got her then this one would sell for
            Actually the Gold Emerald SK ended at $2,350.00, roughly the same amount the first Spring Green Gold SK sold for ($2382.87).

Bob

Thank you I was just trying to find it but could not locate it

Do we know who got her??

Pam Thompson wrote:

*coughBENGAL-FEMALE-GRIFFINcough* is almost done….

*sighs and eyes her bank account*

Hmmm, food or Windstones?

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

lamortefille
              Participant

Windstones and Ramen Noodles. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Do we know who got her??

jackid55 wrote:

πŸ˜€ Got my first SK today! (Gold Emerald #1) I am in love!!! I will be posting pictures of her soon. πŸ˜€

chrisherself
                  Participant

lamortefille wrote:

You can afford name brand ramen noodles? Luckyyyyy! πŸ˜›

lamortefille
                    Participant

lol Chrisherself;) I’ll share!

Bob

pegasi1978 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Do we know who got her??

jackid55 wrote:

πŸ˜€ Got my first SK today! (Gold Emerald #1) I am in love!!! I will be posting pictures of her soon. πŸ˜€

I saw this in the “Just Bought” thread and she is a Kepper so I guess no trade

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

chrisherself wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

You can afford name brand ramen noodles? Luckyyyyy! πŸ˜›

LOL!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† You guys are hilarious 😈

Crimson Vision
                          Participant

Wow, I was away on vacation this weekend (just got back) and checked on some of the completed ebay auctions. HOW did this gorgeous flap cat end at only just over $200?!?!

http://cgi.ebay.com/WINDSTONE-FLAP-CAT-SCULPTURE-NIRVANA-TEST-PAINT_W0QQitemZ300344393352QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item45edebbe88&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Someone got a GREAT deal on that! Wish I was home to bid to try and take her home!

Of course, I’m still hoping Melody will come out with an all black closed eye special paint (not rainbow wings like ‘usual’ but maybe peacock inspired with eyes on the wings?) flap cat that I can bring home.

I’ve noticed that the eyes closed ones don’t go for as much as the opened eye version. Which is a shame because they are lovely too.

Viewing 15 posts - 976 through 990 (of 1,030 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.