fbpx

Windstones' new eBay auctions thread Aug 27 page 64

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstones' new eBay auctions thread Aug 27 page 64

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 1,030 total)
  • Author
    Travistie
    Participant

Another squeak here for new production unicorns. Buckskin is the perfect color too. Beautiful, and not too difficult of a color scheme to mass produce.

Laurie
      Participant

Oh…. I want one of those bobcats. 🙄 🙄

chrisherself
        Participant

If the Buckskins were ever LP or Production, I’d have a great excuse to get some for my mom 😳 Our first family horse was a sweetheart Quarter buckskin. Other horses have come and gone but we still have and love on Buck. He must be approaching 30 by now.

*cries* That Secret Keeper is already going for well over $1k!! 🙁 It seems only super rich people can afford those…..I really do hope someday they can make the hollow castings so maybe they can be a little less price wise.
          Even the regular ones at $850 are insane.
          (Of course I completely understand WHY they cost that much.)

Man some of those griffin chicks are too CUUUUTE! I love the colored circle of cats too! And I really like the new flapcat! WOW!!

Some beautiful test paints, Melody!

Wow, the griffin chicks have been going cheap, but the SK sure sold well.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Dragons4Life wrote:

*cries* That Secret Keeper is already going for well over $1k!! 🙁 It seems only super rich people can afford those…..I really do hope someday they can make the hollow castings so maybe they can be a little less price wise.

You and me both!

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Wow, the griffin chicks have been going cheap, but the SK sure sold well.

*chuckles* “Cheap” is a relative term, if you figure they’re going for almost four times as much as a production piece. For a SK to go proportionally, they would have to be bid up to nearly $3400 each. Besides, I LIKE it when there are gorgeous dragons and cats and Poads on eBay… takes focus off the griffins.

…or so I can hope. 😉 😀

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

Pam

*coughBENGAL-FEMALE-GRIFFINcough* is almost done….

LadyFirebird
              Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

*coughBENGAL-FEMALE-GRIFFINcough* is almost done….

😮 😮 Be still my racing heart! 😮 😮

Setsunawolf
                Participant

I want that pretty flap cat! If someone wants to win him and give him to me I’d appreciate it. 😆 No pretties for me for a while 😥 . Went a little crazy at Gen Con, then my car had some issues, and I broke my glasses this morning 🙄 😆 But It’ll all be okay because after this semester I am one class and Thesis away from my Master’s degree!!!
                  …Now I just need to win the lottery. 🙂

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                  Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                  Sun Dragon Koi #3

Nicole
                  Participant

Does anyone else notice their idea of a lot of money changes over time with how much they have been collecting? I used to think the production pieces went for a lot and the ebay pieces were insane and now the production pieces are still expensive but the ebay pieces are more acceptable i guess. hmm i think im not explaining this well 😀 I guess to put it simply I never though I would bid on any ebay pieces because they were expensive but I won my first ebay piece back in june( one of the autumn leaf old warriors, the cheapest one that has sold so far) and I didnt feel like he was too expensive, where as when i first started collecting I would have never dreamed about spending that much.(And I havnt been making more money to compensate for my spending either 😆 ) Has anyone else noticed this about themselves? I cant wait to see the bengal griffen mother!!

NicoleH wrote:

Does anyone else notice their idea of a lot of money changes over time with how much they have been collecting? I used to think the production pieces went for a lot and the ebay pieces were insane and now the production pieces are still expensive but the ebay pieces are more acceptable i guess. hmm i think im not explaining this well 😀 I guess to put it simply I never though I would bid on any ebay pieces because they were expensive but I won my first ebay piece back in june( one of the autumn leaf old warriors, the cheapest one that has sold so far) and I didnt feel like he was too expensive, where as when i first started collecting I would have never dreamed about spending that much.(And I havnt been making more money to compensate for my spending either 😆 ) Has anyone else noticed this about themselves? I cant wait to see the bengal griffen mother!!

I definitely have that ‘problem’ too…though I expect for me anything around 1k will always be outrageously pricey. 🙂

Setsunawolf
                    Participant

*raises hand* I thought I would only ever own maybe on ebay piece as they went for so much, and I’d never be able to afford the Sun Male Astral Griffin as he sold for so very much. That didn’t work as planned, although I have to be stern with myself right now….Although I’d find the money if I could get the other 2 Astrals. I know where they are if their mom is interested in parting with them. Bad me. Bad!

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                      Sun Dragon Koi #3

chrisherself
                      Participant

Well, I just bought my first ebay piece, I finally won a Pearl! I got #5 and can’t wait for her to arrive! I never thought I would have a signed piece. My addiction is getting out of hand, that much I’ve noticed. 😀

LadyFirebird
                        Participant

chrisherself wrote:

Well, I just bought my first ebay piece, I finally won a Pearl! I got #5 and can’t wait for her to arrive! I never thought I would have a signed piece. My addiction is getting out of hand, that much I’ve noticed. 😀

Which Pearl was that and are you gonna post pictures? And yes, I’ve noticed my idea of very expensive has changed–although I do admit when I see an item up to 1K with a couple of days to go, I usually don’t bother placing a bid. But if it were a piece I really, really, really, really wanted–who knows. Yep, call it the WAA–Windstones Addiction Anonymous! I do get a steady income so all isn’t lost but I keep telling myself–you gotta lay off, you gotta lay off but to no avail. If it isn’t an ebay piece by the store, it’s another piece by a private party that is retired [sigh]. I call it nickle-dime stuff–$70 here, $50 there, $100 over there; have my eye on a couple of pieces and usually wait until the last day to make up my mind. Sometimes, that is the only thing that saves me–have time to think about do I really want this piece and do I really want to spend the money on it because something else I really want might come up! Vicious cycle–isn’t it?! 😈

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 1,030 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.