fbpx

Windstones' new eBay auctions thread Aug 27 page 64

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstones' new eBay auctions thread Aug 27 page 64

Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 1,030 total)
  • Author

Looks like I can only look as well. Oh well maybe I will have a chance at the next one. Good luck all! 🙂

I will just have to hope to win the Bengal Griffin that is the Raffle Prize! 😀

Bob

I LOVES da Griffey!!

BDW
      Participant
        twindragonsmum
        Participant

Piggy!!! “berry choot” as my 3 year old niece would say… 😀

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

BDW
          Participant

He’s adorable – and has such an expressive face.

I just love that OW!!!

Pegasi1978
            Participant

I’m loving the golden fawn coloration on the ki-rins!

LadyFirebird
              Participant

As I see more of the natural like colors on these items–I’m starting to fall in love with them! They are gorgeous!

Lokie
                Participant

I love the mother Ki-rin, except the hand painting of the scales. Maybe that can be the difference between a production color and test paint, the hand painted scales. Now to squeek* to miss Melody. 😆

Bob

If I ONLY had the money that OW would be mine no matter how much I had to pay

Morrigan
                    Participant

AHH my Ebay win was sent to the wrong address! >..<! My first win in ages too.

Dang… somebody *really* wanted that Bengal Griff. It was a heated bidding war… and I lost. 😥

Congrats to the winner, he is gorgeous! 😀

(At least I didn’t spend that money… yet) >.> 😉

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

LadyFirebird
                      Participant

Misato wrote:

AHH my Ebay win was sent to the wrong address! >..<! My first win in ages too.

Glad it went to a trustworthy person! I’d be upset too–now if something was sent to me by mistake, I’d contact the shipper! What goes around comes around! Hope you get your package–how frustrating especially since you haven’t won anything for a while!

And Tyrrlin, I watched the remaining seconds of that auction! I wasn’t bidding but sometimes I watch them to the bitter (don’t get heart attacks because I’m getting outbid) but yipes–over $2,600!!! Think of it this way–you’re not spending that money and Melody hinted that she is considering a production line of the griffins in bengal pattern. It won’t be signed but it will be a lot cheaper! Sometimes good things come to those who wait! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 1,030 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.