fbpx

Windstones' new eBay auctions thread Aug 27 page 64

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstones' new eBay auctions thread Aug 27 page 64

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 1,030 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

That sky blue is a really pretty color. And im surprised the sea jewel didnt sell for more. I didnt even think to bid because I figured it would go really high. Maybe they will all stay low. They sure are pretty.

twindragonsmum
      Participant

The sky blue color is perfectly perfect! I need to see more of it 8)

twindragonsmum 8)

tdm

Ohhhh, the Sky Blue Dragon is so pretty. I already tried to win the last one, but, well, my bid was waaaay beneath the final price 😥

Lovely new gryphon by Olympia! 😀

lamortefille
        Participant

That griffin is gorgeous!!

Travistie
          Participant

I wish I could see the griffin, but I’m at work so can’t go on Ebay.

twindragonsmum
            Participant

That griffin is to die for!!! I can’t even touch it in bidding now – we have too many house repairs we’re still dealing with from the flood, but oh my heck (as they say around here) I would sure love to give him a new home…

twindragonsmum

tdm

I am not feeling this griffin. Hes pretty but I have never been huge on rainbows. I really love Olympia’s other griffin that hasn’t come to ebay yet. He has the dichrioc eyes like the Wine colored griffin.
              Good luck to all those bidding! 🙂

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

🙁 i soooooo wish i had money for that griffin. mew.

ahwell, i’ll keep daydreaming. one of these days i’ll get a special piece.

Griffinlover wrote:

I am not feeling this griffin. Hes pretty but I have never been huge on rainbows. I really love Olympia’s other griffin that hasn’t come to ebay yet. He has the dichrioc eyes like the Wine colored griffin.

I think this is the first griffin you’ve seen that didn’t do anything for you! What’s the other griffin Olimpia did that you’re talking about?

twindragonsmum
                Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Griffinlover wrote:

I think this is the first griffin you’ve seen that didn’t do anything for you! What’s the other griffin Olimpia did that you’re talking about?

…and has anyone seen the elusive Bengal Griffin????

twindragonsmum

tdm

Pam

On a personal level, I feel the Colibri Griffin best resembles a pinata…

KoishiiKitty
                    Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

On a personal level, I feel the Colibri Griffin best resembles a pinata…

*SNORT ROFL*

maybe that is why i like it. most of my art/colors schemes resemble that in some way.

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

Well, me likey it, really, really likey it *sigh* It does ‘mind me of the color schemes you employ, Koishii! Me really likey your work, too 😀

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

Skigod377
                        Participant

Wow, that paint job on that griffin is gorgeous. At first I didnt like the rainbow wings, but that only lasted like, 2 seconds. Beautiful.

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 1,030 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.