fbpx

Windstones' new eBay auctions thread Aug 27 page 64

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstones' new eBay auctions thread Aug 27 page 64

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 1,030 total)
  • Author
    chrisherself
    Participant

My heart skipped six beats when I saw the Treasure Chest keeper on ebay. Oh my gosh. Best. Color scheme. Ever.

I LOVE jewel tones, they are my favorite spectrum, this guy has everything! I’m in love, and mourning–I can’t afford him. I’m jealous of the lucky one who gets to take him home.

BDW
      Participant
        Jennifer
        Keymaster

chrisherself wrote:

My heart skipped six beats when I saw the Treasure Chest keeper on ebay. Oh my gosh. Best. Color scheme. Ever.

I LOVE jewel tones, they are my favorite spectrum, this guy has everything! I’m in love, and mourning–I can’t afford him. I’m jealous of the lucky one who gets to take him home.

This is why I love the forum! I feel like a scientific observer all the time… I am fascinated by the huge variation in color schemes people like and don’t like!

The Treasure Chest Keeper makes me feel a little ill to look at… 😆

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

wasn’t the Wineberry SK the one that wasn’t hollowed out, and was very heavy? How much did it re-sell for??

Pegasi1978
          Participant

49ER wrote:

wasn’t the Wineberry SK the one that wasn’t hollowed out, and was very heavy? How much did it re-sell for??

The Wine Berry Secret Keeper resold for $850.

Angie
            Participant

Oh, how I would have loved to have been able to get that circle of cats lamp and the tuxedo cats cradle… aaaahhhhh…they’re so beautiful!

I also that Treasure Chest SK. I love rich, dark colors!

Ladycat_Rainleaf wrote:

Oh, how I would have loved to have been able to get that circle of cats lamp and the tuxedo cats cradle… aaaahhhhh…they’re so beautiful!

I also that Treasure Chest SK. I love rich, dark colors!

That Treasure Chest dragon is a Keeper PYO, not the huge Secret Keeper dragon.

BDW
              Participant
                Laurie
                Participant

Hiya Nat, How’s things? miss you. 😉

Sky blue really ought to be a LE color instead of just OAE.
                  I don’t much care for the Treasure Chest Keeper. His colors are too chaotic to me.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I don’t much care for the Treasure Chest Keeper. His colors are too chaotic to me.

Ditto.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

dragonmedley wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Ditto.

Glad I’m not the only one. 😳

Karasgolddragon
                  Participant

I don’t get it. Most of us here seem to be be struggling to one degree or another. Yes, I manage to put a little money aside to induldge myself. So many of these pieces are going for more than I pay for my monthly mortgage. How are they doing it? I want to know their secret to having so much disposible income.

Yes, I admit it, I am insanely jealous. There have been soooo many pieces on ebay that I wanted, but there was no point in even bidding. All I get to do is drool! Not that I am complaint too much, but I haven’t even been able to spend my piddling amount in the store, as I am not fast enough to get them before they sell out!

I really need to win the lotto!

Beth

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

Karasgolddragon wrote:

I don’t get it. Most of us here seem to be be struggling to one degree or another. Yes, I manage to put a little money aside to induldge myself. So many of these pieces are going for more than I pay for my monthly mortgage. How are they doing it? I want to know their secret to having so much disposible income.

Yes, I admit it, I am insanely jealous. There have been soooo many pieces on ebay that I wanted, but there was no point in even bidding. All I get to do is drool! Not that I am complaint too much, but I haven’t even been able to spend my piddling amount in the store, as I am not fast enough to get them before they sell out!

Beth
                      I’m glad I’m not the only one who wonders how some are able to afford such exspenses 😳 :scratch: . Not that’s my business, of course.
                      *sigh*
                      There’s another Sky Blue Coiled mom, and again I won’t be able to afford her. I would love to see the Sky Blue Momma and that color in general become a LE. Give some of us poor people a chance at nabbing a dragon in that color 😆 😆 😆 !

Karasgolddragon wrote:

Beth

Ditto, I wonder that myself sometimes! Except I was able to indulge myself in the store a little bit-but I shouldn’t have :spank:

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 1,030 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.