fbpx

Windstones' new eBay auctions thread Aug 27 page 64

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstones' new eBay auctions thread Aug 27 page 64

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 1,030 total)
  • Author
    Dragonlairqueen
    Participant

DID YOU SEE THE CINNAMON GOLD SECRET KEEPER?!?!!? I have been waiting and waiting for the SK of my dreams because I don’t have one, and Olimpia painted it!!!! I hope I have a chance of getting this one because I am totally blown away by the color and beauty. If you love me, don’t bid!!!! Okay, I know someone else will want it……… but I REALLY REALLY REALLY want it….. please?

Dragonlairqueen
      Participant

Okay, so you all can sigh with me…. one, two three…

oh wow…. *sighs with you*

that’s gorgeous…

oh wow…

Lokie
        Participant

I want everyone to be hypnotized by that SK because that pig is insanely cute and needs to go home with me (like that will happen). These newly released old animals are the only Windstones ever auctioned that I felt like I didn’t just want, but NEEDED. Kidney anyone? 😆

Congratulations, Pegasi! And best of luck on your bidding, dragonlairqueen.

omg… he’s stunning (and so out of my league). Good Luck!

lamortefille
          Participant

I want a piggy, too! I hope there’s quite a few batches, in different colors.

Good luck, DLQ!

Dragonlairqueen
            Participant

I love the piggy, too! I was thinking about it until guess who showed up… If you want a piggy, you better grab one now, because Melody says in the auction that there’re only four, no more. There are 2 more, pink ones, and one spotted (no color specified). It really is SO adorable! :0)

Pegasi1978
              Participant

I love that Cinnamon Gold color!

Pam

Ebay Notes:

WINDSTONE EDITIONS “WISTERIA” POAD #3: Second to last one. Last one with lavander eyes. The other is more orange themed and has orange eyes.

WINDSTONE “ORANGE AND WHITE” CATS CRADLE TEST PAINT #1: There are 2 more orange Cat Cradle test paints, each slightly different.

WINDSTONE EDITIONS BLACK PIG #1 of 4: Just like it says. There are 4 black pigs, 2 pinks, and one pink with black spots. These are 100 times more adorable than the pics show.

WINDSTONE “COLOR CATS” TRIO OF CATS CANDLELAMP #2: For the moment, there is only one more trio test paint after this one. But keep in mind these trios will be production of some sort (though Melody hasn’t chosen what colors they will be yet).

WINDSTONE “CINNAMON GOLD” SECRET KEEPER DRAGON #1: We have about 6 of these total. These are not things Olimp just painted (she has not yet been able to come up and paint for us at the new factory). This SK was painted before the move.

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

dragonlairqueen wrote:

DID YOU SEE THE CINNAMON GOLD SECRET KEEPER?!?!!? I have been waiting and waiting for the SK of my dreams because I don’t have one, and Olimpia painted it!!!! I hope I have a chance of getting this one because I am totally blown away by the color and beauty. If you love me, don’t bid!!!! Okay, I know someone else will want it……… but I REALLY REALLY REALLY want it….. please?

You won’t get any competition from me. 🙂 Good Luck!

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

Good luck on the Cinnamon Gold. No way can I afford her.

But I do want one of the piggies… 🙄

Dragonlairqueen
                    Participant

Well, thanks to Pam’s nice update/info post, I don’t have to go nuts with it, since there are 6 of them. Takes a load off, and I don’t know that 6 of “us” will step up, anyway, given the likely bidding levels. I also don’t know how many really like the color. I think you know how I feel about it! 😉

Karasgolddragon
                      Participant

I would be a happy camper with any of the pieces up on ebay. They are all wonderful, but like many others, those pieces are out of my range.

Good luck to those fortunate enough to be able to bid!

Beth

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 1,030 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.