fbpx

Windstones' new eBay auctions thread Aug 27 page 64

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstones' new eBay auctions thread Aug 27 page 64

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 1,030 total)
  • Author

Good luck to the bidders. I’m really curious what that second chick will sell for.

Go for it, Laurie! Good luck!!

Laurie
    Participant

WOW!!! someone wanted her bad! 😮 thank goodness there’s 8 more. 😕

It wasn’t me! Hopefully you’ll get one for a lot less. Good luck!

Laurie
      Participant

Well, I’m sure gonna try!!! Keplilly didn’t pay that much for the first one!! 😕

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Laurie wrote:

WOW!!! someone wanted her bad! 😮 thank goodness there’s 8 more. 😕

Yikes! That makes me wonder how high the next Sunrise lap will go.

Laurie
          Participant

Scary, I know. 😕

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Okay I’ve done some searching throughout the forum and can only find two salmon pearl laps (#3 and #4 listed in the auction threads). Did salmon pearl 1 & 2 get listed and I’m just missed them? I also couldn’t find their prices in my database notes. Can anyone help clear this up?

Oh and for the record #4 sold for less than #3.

Laurie
              Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Okay I’ve done some searching throughout the forum and can only find two salmon pearl laps (#3 and #4 listed in the auction threads). Did salmon pearl 1 & 2 get listed and I’m just missed them? I also couldn’t find their prices in my database notes. Can anyone help clear this up?

ohh. ewwww. 🙄

Arlla
                Participant

HUGE congrats to whoever won the griffin chicks! 😀

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                  -J R R Tolkien

Arlla wrote:

HUGE congrats to whoever won the griffin chicks! 😀

Yes congrats whoever won and congrats Arlla! 😀

Are you going to paint anymore griffins? Maybe an Egyptian style griffin 😉

The crouching chick will be with her momma! (I always think of the sitting chick as male and the crouching as female – I don’t know if that is right or not.)

Laurie
                  Participant

Laurie wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

ohh. ewwww. 🙄

ok, I did some searching. 1 & 2 they couldn’t find for some reason. and the Salmon on 5/22 went for $610.00 not $334.99
                    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300316347498&sspagename=STRK%3AMEDWX%3AIT&viewitem=&salenotsupported

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

Laurie wrote:

Laurie wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

ohh. ewwww. 🙄

ok, I did some searching. 1 & 2 they couldn’t find for some reason. and the Salmon on 5/22 went for $610.00 not $334.99
                      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300316347498&sspagename=STRK%3AMEDWX%3AIT&viewitem=&salenotsupported
                      Oh wow, how did I get the price so wrong? I’ll double check my numbers for 5/22 to see what actually sold for 334.99 (ahh it was the Barn Cat Licking Cat #3 of 4) Must have had the wrong number setting in my copy & paste function and didn’t realize it. I’ll get that fixed ASAP. And glad to know I wasn’t going crazy about not seeing 1 and 2. I think I’ll remove those $0.00 prices (and maybe make a note that the pieces that sold were 3 and 4) so it doesn’t skew the actual average selling price too badly.

ddvm wrote:

The crouching chick will be with her momma! (I always think of the sitting chick as male and the crouching as female – I don’t know if that is right or not.)

Congrats DDVM!!

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 1,030 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.