fbpx

Windstones' new eBay auctions thread Aug 27 page 64

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstones' new eBay auctions thread Aug 27 page 64

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 1,030 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Argh! πŸ™„ All this time waiting on a Lap to be listed and it’s a Salmon Pearl. πŸ™„ *Crosses fingers that next lap listed will be a Sunrise*

oh I love the chick! I lost out on the sitting one cuz I fell alseep πŸ™ The sitting chick went for 1300 wonder what this one will go for…. *ponders*

Pam

pegasi1978 wrote:

Argh! πŸ™„ All this time waiting on a Lap to be listed and it’s a Salmon Pearl. πŸ™„ *Crosses fingers that next lap listed will be a Sunrise*

It will be a sunrise next time. There are about 12 of each color, so I am rotating them.

The story behind the sunrise actually is that they were supposed to be sold as Limited Edition, just like the salmon pearl. Instead they were sold as “Open Atrists Edition” because Olimpia accidentally numbered the sunrises incorrectly (ie-she labeled “#1” instead of “#1/30” or however many there are total). Olimpia couldn’t fix the number problem because we had already started selling them. That is why we have so many sunrise laps as opposed to other Artists Edition sets.

OK, call me weird, but I like the Poad. He has a cute shiney hiney! πŸ˜†

BDW
        Participant

I like that Grand Unicorn! I would be willing to buy one if they came out in a color besides white.

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

I like that Grand Unicorn! I would be willing to buy one if they came out in a color besides white.

Ditto. I’ve always liked different colors for unicorns instead of the hum-drum white. I would love to see a dapple grey Grand unicorn squeek* …
            That cat candle lamp is really darling to πŸ˜€ .

Nicole
            Participant

Swoon over that grand unicorn. I love the different shading. I know this one is going to go way above what I could spend but I would definitly buy the whole family in this color squeek* squeek* squeek*

I’m with purpleturtle–I’d love to see more test paints of the grand unicorn, especially in grey! πŸ˜€

Setsunawolf
              Participant

I don’t collect the Unis, but I would buy that one. He is really amazing. πŸ˜€

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                Sun Dragon Koi #3

Laurie
                Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Well, I won’t bid on the sunrise, but I’m in on the salmon. Hopefully this is my “Sushi”!! πŸ˜• :yes:

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

Laurie wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Well, I won’t bid on the sunrise, but I’m in on the salmon. Hopefully this is my “Sushi”!! πŸ˜• :yes:
                    Does that mean you’ll let me have the crouching chick? πŸ˜€ πŸ˜†

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Laurie
                    Participant

setsunawolf wrote:

Laurie wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Yep, been waiting on this lap for a looonnngg time. πŸ˜‰

Setsunawolf
                      Participant

Laurie wrote:

Yep, been waiting on this lap for a looonnngg time. πŸ˜‰
                        *twitches in excitement and ignores empty bank account* πŸ˜†

Sun Dragon Koi #3

BDW
                        Participant

Laurie wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

I’ll pray real hard that you get her…you deserve her for everything you do for the forum members!

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 1,030 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.