fbpx

Windstones' new eBay auctions thread Aug 27 page 64

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstones' new eBay auctions thread Aug 27 page 64

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 1,030 total)
  • Author
    Setsunawolf
    Participant

Tyrrlin wrote:

setsunawolf wrote:

That griffin represents a semester or two of school. I don’t really NEED a master’s degree do I? :shout: 😆

*laughs* Nahhh, I don’t have one… yet, and I’m doing just fine. 🙂
      I’m doing okay, but the Master’s degree does represent a raise. And I do need it for a full time position when they get around to creating it. :shout: I’m pretty tired of waiting. But only 4 classes left. But that griffin is just sooooooo very pretty. If I believed in student loans that griffin would be mine….take out school loan, buy Windstones, pay for school……not really a very bright plan sigh :shrug:

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Tyrrlin wrote:

setsunawolf wrote:

That griffin represents a semester or two of school. I don’t really NEED a master’s degree do I? :shout: 😆

*laughs* Nahhh, I don’t have one… yet, and I’m doing just fine. 🙂

Setsunwolf I am with ya there. I am going to Egypt this fall for grad school. It’s almost like do I want something really nice from Egypt or a griffin. You know what would slove this! An Egyptain Griffin! Ok Melody, Arlla and Jen you should try and make a Egyptain style griffin. I am not the only Ancient Egypt fan on here 😀

Horus would be interesting
      or

would be more natural looking

Setsunawolf
      Participant

Griffinlover wrote:

Setsunwolf I am with ya there. I am going to Egypt this fall for grad school. It’s almost like do I want something really nice from Egypt or a griffin. You know what would slove this! An Egyptain Griffin! Ok Melody, Arlla and Jen you should try and make a Egyptain style griffin. I am not the only Ancient Egypt fan on here 😀

OOhhh…..I like that idea. Of course i wouldn’t be able to afford that either. 😀

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Griffinlover wrote:

Horus would be interesting
        or

would be more natural looking

Like this one, maybe?

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=26&pos=24

My first PYO.

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

I’m going to be a bad influence… 👿 😀

I have a Master’s degree and my work does not care. All those missed Windstones for nothing!!! 🙄 😈

I was in Egypt and I LOVED it! Out of all the countries I’ve been in, Egypt was my favorite! The people are wonderful and very proAmerican, unlike some folks!
        Do you speak Arabic? Have you been there before? What city will you be in? What are you majoring in? :scratch: :yes:

Tyrrlin wrote:

Like this one, maybe?

My first PYO.

Oh he is pretty Tyrrlin! I love the blue! If we ever get anymore pyos maybe I can talk you into making me one! 😀

drgnlvr wrote:

I was in Egypt and I LOVED it! Out of all the countries I’ve been in, Egypt was my favorite! The people are wonderful and very proAmerican, unlike some folks!
        Do you speak Arabic? Have you been there before? What city will you be in? What are you majoring in? :scratch: :yes:

I speak a lilttle Arabic. I am going to take some classes before I leave. I will start in Alexandria and travel the country all the way to Aswan. My masters is in Ancient Cultures specializing in Egyptology have a minor in interior design 😆 . Really excited that I will be taught by Dr. Zahi Hawass. He is the Secretary General of the Supreme Council of Antiquities in Egypt. If anyone has watched the Discovery or History channel he is always on their Egypt documentaries. He thinks he has discovered Cleopatra’s tomb! I might be able to go to the dig site!
        I will have to pm you all my questions drgnlvr! I have so many 😀

Karasgolddragon
        Participant

Tyrrlin,

The wolf is beautiful. I love how her face!

Beth

Laurie
          Participant

Griffinlover wrote:

Tyrrlin wrote:

Like this one, maybe?

My first PYO.

Oh he is pretty Tyrrlin! I love the blue! If we ever get anymore pyos maybe I can talk you into making me one! 😀

drgnlvr wrote:

I speak a lilttle Arabic. I am going to take some classes before I leave. I will start in Alexandria and travel the country all the way to Aswan. My masters is in Ancient Cultures specializing in Egyptology have a minor in interior design 😆 . Really excited that I will be taught by Dr. Zahi Hawass. He is the Secretary General of the Supreme Council of Antiquities in Egypt. If anyone has watched the Discovery or History channel he is always on their Egypt documentaries. He thinks he has discovered Cleopatra’s tomb! I might be able to go to the dig site!
            I will have to pm you all my questions drgnlvr! I have so many 😀

Will you take me? (I have the Arabian horses) 8) 😉

Karasgolddragon wrote:

Tyrrlin,

The wolf is beautiful. I love how her face!

Beth

Thanks! 🙂

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

Setsunawolf
            Participant

Tyrrlin wrote:

Like this one, maybe?

My first PYO.
              Purdy….. 🙂

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Setsunawolf
              Participant

bayoudragon wrote:

I’m going to be a bad influence… 👿 😀

I have a Master’s degree and my work does not care. All those missed Windstones for nothing!!! 🙄 😈
                Bad bayoudragon :spank: . I have very little self control as it is. Telling me stuff like that. That female griffin would look magnificent next to my Sun Male. 🙄 Oh, the pain of being virtuous. XD

Sun Dragon Koi #3

twindragonsmum
                Participant

Ya know… My special baby birthday griffy chickie still needs a playmate *hint, hint, hint* even if all it does is keeps me boyohs from adsconding with it once I’vd croaked 😈 silly boyohs!

twindragonmum 😮

tdm

setsunawolf wrote:

Bad bayoudragon :spank: . I have very little self control as it is. Telling me stuff like that. That female griffin would look magnificent next to my Sun Male. 🙄 Oh, the pain of being virtuous. XD

Mwuhahaha! 👿 OK, OK, I’ll be good. How about… my Master’s Degree made me smarter! 😈

Actually, it’s probably just my lousy employer that underappreciates its employees. 😡 But I’ll save that rant for later and won’t do that here. LOL. 😉

BDW
                  Participant
                  Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 1,030 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.