fbpx

Windstones' new auctions thread Nov 11, closed

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstones' new auctions thread Nov 11, closed

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 660 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Cool, we’ll be seeing Ski on E-Bay again too? What are you after now, Ski? (No challenge from me; don’t worry.)

The one im most after is a spectral dragon, but I want one with the dicronic (sp) eyes… I love those things. I just got my griffin back from Dragoness (TY Dragoness) and now im feeling the urge to expand again. Slower, this time, so I wont get stuck in a buy then sell cycle again.

You mean a special Spectral, artist’s edition? The last few have been really pretty… And if the next one goes to someone on the forum, that’s great, because then I know who to badger when I have money again. 😆

Skigod377
      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

You mean a special Spectral, artist’s edition? The last few have been really pretty… And if the next one goes to someone on the forum, that’s great, because then I know who to badger when I have money again. 😆

Yep, those be the ones I want! I have never had one of those and the riser is awesome. I should give the sitter a chance. If I do manage to get one, I think it will sit safely on my shelf for many years to come. 😆

Ya think? Really? We might just see about that… 😆

hmmmm…..I wonder if GB planning to stow away on a plane to Hawaii. 😆

WolfenMachine
        Participant

*Starts swaying hips and playing Ukulele to Hawaiian aloha song*

Maybe she’s interested in surfing (or the surfers) 😆

BDW
          Participant
            drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Hooray! It’s been too quiet on ebay the past week

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Tally Mark
              Participant

Ohmigod…the cinnamon pearl curlie is glorious. I’ve always loved that color, but…WOW.

WolfenMachine
                Participant

Awwww, little boo-booo! Good luck to whomever is going after him!

It’s really annoying that you can’t even see who enters the winning bid anymore. I want to know who won that curlie.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

It’s really annoying that you can’t even see who enters the winning bid anymore. I want to know who won that curlie.

Yeah, I just noticed that when I won a windstone print the other night (because I wanted to see who won the other two). It is rather annoying. 😕

starbreeze wrote:

Maybe she’s interested in surfing (or the surfers) 😆

😛 Not so very. But I seem to remember some lovely curvy roads on Maui. And I’m sure there’s a Harley dealership somewhere on the islands… 😆

BDW
                  Participant

Please refer to the following link for the new Windstone eBay auctions:
                    http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9317

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 660 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.