fbpx

Windstones' new auctions thread Nov 11, closed

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstones' new auctions thread Nov 11, closed

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 660 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

kitsunelady wrote:

I think I’m the only one squeaking for it. XD

Also, just out of curiosity, who is minamoto_shingo on ebay? I’ve never made the connection (assuming he/she even posts here)?

She is a very sweet girl in Japan. She does not post here because she has a very hard time with English. I have emailed her some back and forth though, helping her learn how to PYOs.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

kitsunelady
      Participant

Jennifer wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

I think I’m the only one squeaking for it. XD

Also, just out of curiosity, who is minamoto_shingo on ebay? I’ve never made the connection (assuming he/she even posts here)?

She is a very sweet girl in Japan. She does not post here because she has a very hard time with English. I have emailed her some back and forth though, helping her learn how to PYOs.

Aww, I want to see her PYOs! =D

Laurie
        Participant

yeah, and we could help her learn english more better. πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

kitsunelady
          Participant

2Huberts wrote:

MUCH moar bettar!!1!

Also, you know what would be super awesome in that Twilight color…the coiled male. =P~~ I don’t remeber seeing even one special coiled male up on ebay, though. o.o Wonder why…that’s one of my favorite sculpts.

kitsunelady wrote:

2Huberts wrote:

MUCH moar bettar!!1!

Also, you know what would be super awesome in that Twilight color…the coiled male. =P~~ I don’t remeber seeing even one special coiled male up on ebay, though. o.o Wonder why…that’s one of my favorite sculpts.

We could teach her proper engrish! πŸ˜†

I would love to see a special coiled male too… such cool looking sculpts! <3 :squeak: :squeak: :squeak:

Laurie
            Participant

Congratulations minamoto_shingo (in case she checks in here with us as a lurker) and ddvm on the last 2 auctions!!! πŸ˜‰

Bob

I’m LOVING the Copper Gold Empress, too bad my check book is not

Purplecat
                Participant

eeewwww…..I dont like this one…though I’m sure someone else will. πŸ™‚

kitsunelady
                  Participant

purplecat wrote:

I still don’t like dichroic eyes on the smaller sculpts, but the color is delish. So far, only the Male, SK, OW, and Emp are nice with those eyes (to me)…although the mother might be too, I just haven’t seen her with them. It occurs to me that all the ones I like them on have heavy brows. >.>

Lokie
                    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I’m LOVING the Copper Gold Empress, too bad my check book is not

+1 I love her, but no monies πŸ˜†

With most Windstone auctions ending much lower these days, I imagine a lot of us are lacking monies. It’s a great time for those individuals with disposable income to get super deals.

Bob

I just wish I was one of them with 2 jobs working 7 days a week you would think I could get at least one pretty that was not on the original list

Purplecat
                        Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

purplecat wrote:

I still don’t like dichroic eyes on the smaller sculpts, but the color is delish. So far, only the Male, SK, OW, and Emp are nice with those eyes (to me)…although the mother might be too, I just haven’t seen her with them. It occurs to me that all the ones I like them on have heavy brows. >.>

I think the only recent ebay auction that’s truly gotten me excited was the Cramcherry Spectral….though I’m not a big fan of the spectrals, I LOVED that color. I’d absolutely love to see that on an OW. πŸ˜€

Mmloda
                          Participant

The Cranberry Curlie #4 is on ebay…I really like this one… πŸ˜€ And I need a curlie with red eyes… πŸ˜€

Marzena

BDW
                            Participant
                              twindragonsmum
                              Participant

Oh YUM!!! I just drool over this color; it’s fabulous!!!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 660 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.