fbpx

Windstones' new auctions thread Nov 11, closed

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstones' new auctions thread Nov 11, closed

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 660 total)
  • Author
    BDW
    Participant
      Travistie
      Participant

Aww, the little baby pegasus is so cute!!!

I love her too. I just wish she had a bit of interference colours on her wings…but that’s just me.

lamortefille
        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

So do a lot of other people. He’s already scratching $800, which I find surprising for a color that’s so similar to an LP coloration.

I guess what does it for me are the shades of brown used and the lack of the colored spots on this one and the sand male. I have never warmed up to the old browns, even after 20 years:-/

BDW
          Participant

Congrats to the winner. 😥
            So who won the GOLDEN BROWN OLD WARRIOR?

I like the little pegasus 🙂

BDW
            Participant

Love the curled dragon and the griffin!

Wow, that SK is a real beauty!

I’m SO glad I don’t collect the dragons, or I’d go broke trying for her. 🙂

The griffin is nice, too, but I think (personally) that there’s not much different between him and the production piece, so I’ll probably just watch him. He’s handsome, though.

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

Kujacker
              Participant

Not really liking the pegasus. Just something about the back of his wings bother me.

Ah that beautiful SK….. I love the picture of the front of her face, looks like she’s hungry and whatever she’s looking at (me? :shock:).

Allison
                Participant

I love the Curlie, but blue always gets to me

I love the curlie, and the SK. Too bad I have no money. 😆

Love the SK and the curlie is marvelous! I agree with Kujacker though, I don’t like those Pegasus painted like that. Straight black wouldn’t be bad, like the white ones, but bleh on those “horse breed” themes. But, that is ok that I don’t like them. I really don’t collect the Pegasus anyway. I have the original family, and at times I debate on getting rid of it in favor of making more room for the others I like more. 😳

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I agree with Kujacker though, I don’t like those Pegasus painted like that. Straight black wouldn’t be bad, like the white ones, but bleh on those “horse breed” themes. But, that is ok that I don’t like them. I really don’t collect the Pegasus anyway. I have the original family, and at times I debate on getting rid of it in favor of making more room for the others I like more. 😳

See I like seeing some of the other “horse breeds” represented on the pegasus and unicorns, but the wings are just too plain on the pegasus after seeing all the beautiful griffin wings.

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 660 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.