fbpx

Windstones' new auctions thread Nov 11, closed

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstones' new auctions thread Nov 11, closed

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 660 total)
  • Author

Arlla painted that? He’s a beaut! Thanks for the link, Leigha.

No Problem ^^

BDW
    Participant

Love the OW!

nessiemom
      Participant

OMG… me wants OW… slobber…

I don’t like the OW *hides* not that I can afford him anyway…

Mmloda
        Participant

I LOVE the colors on that OW…I wish there was an Emperor in those colors… 😉

Marzena

Stephanie
          Participant

That OW looks a lot like my browns – without the blue eyes and other spots of color. I love him!

I’d loooove to have that Sun Dragon! *reaches into her pockets and pulls out only lint* 🙁
            He is so beautiful! 😀

Oh arrrgh . . . he really is handsome. I admit that I kind of prefer the blue and green markings on the regular Old Brown OW, but this guy is beautiful too. I like that his colors shade to orange-brown instead of yellow: it makes him look like a dragon that could blend right in with a desert foothill. He looks kind of like the “Sand” coloring on the Male in Melody’s Gallery, doesn’t he?

The OW is pretty, but I love that sun dragon, especially the bright green one his spine. Wow!

😆 Sorry, the sundragon for some reason makes me think of food colouring. I think it’s because I used to have a paint pot in that colour…… 😆

Love the old warrior it’s too bad I can’t afford it.

Mmm… I love the sun dragon. And the special eyes work really well with this one, too. I think this is the first time I haven’t been turned off an eBay sculpt because of the funky eyes! 😆

lamortefille
            Participant

I love that OW!

So do a lot of other people. He’s already scratching $800, which I find surprising for a color that’s so similar to an LP coloration.

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 660 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.