fbpx

Windstones' new auctions thread Nov 11, closed

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstones' new auctions thread Nov 11, closed

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 660 total)
  • Author
    kitsunelady
    Participant

It isn’t an official Windstone auction, but Arlla’s wolf Lando is up for sale on ebay. :0 I knew I recognized him! Their pictures aren’t as nice as the ones in the gallery though. e.e

kitsunelady wrote:

It isn’t an official Windstone auction, but Arlla’s wolf Lando is up for sale on ebay. :0 I knew I recognized him! Their pictures aren’t as nice as the ones in the gallery though. e.e

I was wondering who the artist was, couldn’t figure out the signature. He’s really nice…no money though… 🙄

lamortefille
      Participant

Jasmine wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

I was wondering who the artist was, couldn’t figure out the signature. He’s really nice…no money though… 🙄

Anybody know who won him originally? The seller doesn’t seem to know much about the Windstones he’s selling. I’m just curious, is all. That’s a beautiful wolf, btw. 😀

Jodi
        Participant

I don’t know, but I’m hoping to win him this time. 😀

BDW
          Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

🙄 I’m probable asking a stupid question but does anyone know who the seller is?

kitsunelady
            Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

🙄 I’m probable asking a stupid question but does anyone know who the seller is?

It’s a mystery to me. =) But they’ve also got a black bird-winged flapcat I’ll try for if I lose that other one! XD

lamortefille
              Participant

I have no idea who the seller is, either. I was wondering if they were selling the collection for someone else or picked them up somewhere? Again, just curious.

BDW
                Participant
                  kitsunelady
                  Participant

That’s still my favorite coiled mom. n_n

Thunderwing
                    Participant

I second that! She’s so gorgeous!

BDW
                      Participant

😀 Congrats drgnmnd!

Way to go, drgnmnd! Great wins!
                        I love that coiled mama. She’s so pretty. Bummer I have no money for her right now. 🙁

kitsunelady wrote:

Can you post a link?

Kujacker
                        Participant

Is that who painted him? I was wondering when I saw him 😆 (didn’t try to look at the sig)

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 660 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.