fbpx

Windstones' new auctions thread Nov 11, closed

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstones' new auctions thread Nov 11, closed

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 660 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

travistie wrote:

2Huberts wrote:

travistie wrote:

I like all three of those! Especially the griffin. 8)

(Grabs chair and whip) Back Girl!! Back I say!!! 😉 😆 😆

I’ll remember this next time there is a Poadâ„¢ we both like. 😈
      Anyway, I’m probably out of the running for this griffin. I’ve spent enough on Windstones the past month or so.

That’s ok, looks like this guy might go pretty high, I’m already outbid. 😆 😉 😆

HAHA!!! My genius plan to corrupt, I mean, turn, my father onto Windstones has worked! He was actually open to me buying the Twilight Male for him! MWAHAHAHA! I’ve corrupted, ahem, converted, my parents! Of course, I have no money to buy him for him, but it’s the principal. I’ve been trying for months! 😆

I really like that spectral…. 😀

Setsunawolf
      Participant

I won’t be bidding on these, so you all have fun. I like the griffin but I have something else in mind for my funds, that I want more 😈 Good luck to all, happy bidding. 8)

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
        Sun Dragon Koi #3

So….before diving into the water, one should check for sharks… 😈 Who all here is going for that Twilight Male? Just wondering if I should bother getting wet….*tests water with one big toe*….

Laurie
        Participant

not me, I want the griffin….toes in..who else wants the griffin? 😉

yolanda
          Participant

theres no competition from me, cause im waiting on a couple of others i hope make another appearance.
            besides Jen’s Orchid Shell Coiled Mother took a big chunk out of me and it was well worth it too !!

I’m not going for it. I need to eat, and Windstones aren’t edible, or if they are, I don’t want to eat them.

tasgrs wrote:

So….before diving into the water, one should check for sharks… 😈 Who all here is going for that Twilight Male? Just wondering if I should bother getting wet….*tests water with one big toe*….

*hums the Jaws theme* 😉

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

I’m waiting for another sky blue coiled mamma though that Spectral is VERY tempting. The Twilight Male is also very beautiful. If he stays cheap I may be tempted, but I think after my vet visit with the cat this week my funds are pretty depleted.

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

I’m SO very tempted to try for this guy. I figure I have a better chance of selling ice skates in…..Florida….than winning. Do y’all suppose I can hope that since he’s numbered #1, this leads to hope there might be more of this color? She did what? 8 SK’s in Twilight?…..*looks hopefully at computer screen, checks credit card bill and cringes*….ah, the joys of addiction. 😈 ..

Travistie
              Participant

There needs to be more dragons done in Twilight. The color is just so beautiful to me.

Ditto! We need to see a Twilight Spectral.

More Twilight would be nice, because I’m sure outta the running for this one! 😯 😯

I love the spectral. I’m going to ignore it now though. I have the money for it, but, I won’t be home to snipe it….. Plus, I still don’t love the eyes on these guys.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 660 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.