fbpx

Windstones' new auctions thread Nov 11, closed

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstones' new auctions thread Nov 11, closed

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 660 total)
  • Author

The Congratulations Today Go To:

dragonessjade, for the Sunrise Lap!

windstonefan, for the Goof-Up Old Warrior!

and, last but not least,

kitsunelady, who used excellent sniping skills to masterfully acquire Lace Poad #6 with only 5 seconds left in the auction!!!

Congrats everyone! 😀

kitsunelady
    Participant

Thanks! XD I’m glad it didn’t get too “epic”. >.>;

Really glad, come to think of it. I’d already rearranged my collection to make a space for her. XD

Oooooh! Pretty pretties!
      😀

Stephanie
      Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Oooh, a female griffin test paint! Someone call Stephanie! Her wait is over! 😉

Hehe! Thanks for remembering. 😀

Alas, I put in a small bid (just to say I tried) and have already been outbid. Both our cars just died in the last few months, so today we got a new (used) one. Yay for the new car, but this means no test paint mama for me. 🙁

Oh well. Best of luck everyone! 😀

purpledragonclaw wrote:

The Congratulations Today Go To:

dragonessjade, for the Sunrise Lap!

windstonefan, for the Goof-Up Old Warrior!

and, last but not least,

kitsunelady, who used excellent sniping skills to masterfully acquire Lace Poad™ #6 with only 5 seconds left in the auction!!!

Congrats everyone! 😀
        Thank you. I am sorry if I knocked anyone from here that was bidding.

Congrats Dragoness!!! 😀

kitsunelady
        Participant

Don’t worry, dragoness. There’s 24 of the Sunrise Laps! So anyone who was bidding will have another chance. =)

Ok, good. Thanks guys.

I’m hoping I can afford #23. Not likely though. #24 will be the highest of the Sunrise laps I guarantee it.

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

I really love the mamma griffin. But the ebay pretties are always end up being way over of my price range 😥 .

Travistie
            Participant

Congrats to all the winners! 😀

Ditto the congrats!
              I love that twilight color. I’m gonna beg Melody to ask Olimpia to put it on a Riser.

BDW
              Participant

Something about the mouth of the BLACKBERRY LAP DRAGON bothers me. Looks like a clown.

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Yeah I don’t really care for her either. I was really hoping the next Sunrise lap would be up. 🙁 The Jet Black young unicorn is nice, but I won’t be going for him as I have a regular black young unicorn.

PurpleTurtle
                  Participant

I actually really like the Blackberry Lap. I’m not much for the red dragons, but I find her rather elegant in those dark reds and golds 😉 . I do have trouble with the Dichroic eyes, they look weird to me 😕 . I suppose they are much nicer to see in person.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 660 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.