fbpx

Windstones' new auctions thread CLOSED

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstones' new auctions thread CLOSED

Viewing 12 posts - 826 through 837 (of 837 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

I’m hoping this Sunrise Lap will be mine. It’s the last one (unless another is listed this afternoon) to be listed before my husband comes home. It seems right to get the one that ends just before he does.

That would be neat. Like…the sunrise of the next part of your life. 😀

Best of luck!

lamortefille
      Participant

Stephanie wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

I’m hoping this Sunrise Lap will be mine. It’s the last one (unless another is listed this afternoon) to be listed before my husband comes home. It seems right to get the one that ends just before he does.

Best of luck!

*nods* I hope you snag her! Good luck! 😀

BDW
        Participant

I thought is was time to close this thread and start a new Windstones’ new auctions thread since the other was over 50 pages.
          Please refer to the new one:

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=225564#225564

Melody wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Jasmine wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

You know, you and your signature pic remind me a lot of my roommate from college. Her name was Jasmine, and she was very pretty. And she knew it. XD She was hilarious, though. Good times, good times.

I wish…I hit 30 and everything is going downhill, sometimes literally. 😉
          Wait till you are past 40 😯Wait till you’re past fifty.

And I hear that once you get past 60, you just don’t give a darn what people think and that’s about the time when you start going to the grocery store in your house dresses, MuMu’s(sp?). 😆

~Hoofer

Since I see it all the time, I just couldn’t resist commenting. 😎

BDW
          Participant

Hoofer wrote:

Melody wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Jasmine wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

You know, you and your signature pic remind me a lot of my roommate from college. Her name was Jasmine, and she was very pretty. And she knew it. XD She was hilarious, though. Good times, good times.

I wish…I hit 30 and everything is going downhill, sometimes literally. 😉
            Wait till you are past 40 😯Wait till you’re past fifty.

And I hear that once you get past 60, you just don’t give a darn what people think and that’s about the time when you start going to the grocery store in your house dresses, MuMu’s(sp?). 😆

~Hoofer

Since I see it all the time, I just couldn’t resist commenting. 😎
            I’ve seen myself going to the corner store in my jammies and actualy take the time to drink a coffee there while chatting with my friend that works there. 😆

Pegasi1978
            Participant

lamortefille wrote:

Stephanie wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Best of luck!

*nods* I hope you snag her! Good luck! 😀
              Well I’m out of the running on this one. I hope, Hope, HOPE they put another one up this afternoon after this one ends. I need to get a little more money in my paypal account it seems. *Goes running around to find something to sell fast on ebay*

Pegasi1978
              Participant

Congrats dragonessjade on the Sunrise Lap! *sniffles a little*

pegasi1978 wrote:

Thank you. I am sorry if I knocked you out for getting it or anyone else. I just figured that I better get one while I have a little extra cash. I actually wanted #13 or #7. I didn’t have enough money for #7 and I wasn’t sure if they were going to make #13 or how many they were going to make.

BDW
                Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Thank you. I am sorry if I knocked you out for getting it or anyone else. I just figured that I better get one while I have a little extra cash. I actually wanted #13 or #7. I didn’t have enough money for #7 and I wasn’t sure if they were going to make #13 or how many they were going to make.

Maybe the one that wins #13 can switch with you 😀

Blackdesertwind wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Maybe the one that wins #13 can switch with you 😀

That is what I am hoping.

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Aww, It’s okay. In the auctions it says there will be 24 of these so I still have a chance.

pegasi1978 wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Aww, It’s okay. In the auctions it says there will be 24 of these so I still have a chance.

Ok good. I should of waited for #13 then. Oh well..I have money now and I might not then. 😆

Viewing 12 posts - 826 through 837 (of 837 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.