fbpx

Windstones' new auctions thread CLOSED

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstones' new auctions thread CLOSED

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 837 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Wow, that coiled mom is a stunner!!

kitsunelady
      Participant

*stares at the Poad auction* c.c…

Edit : Sigh. =| Oh well. Two tears in the bucket, as they say. >.>

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Damn! I tried for the Poad, but didn’t have enough 😥 Travistie must have a Poad army by now, haha. He was so bright and loud! I REALLY loved that one too!!! Congrats trav.

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Travistie
          Participant

Thanks, drag0n. 🙂 I’m really sorry, but I was so after this one. I put in a pretty hefty bid near the end too… just to increase my chances of not losing her. IMO, She is the most beautiful one yet to hit Ebay.

Just look at it this way… you’ll have more money saved up for Jennifer pieces! 😉

Congrats on the poad!

kitsunelady
            Participant

Where is my Lace #6? t_t Congrats on your Poad, btw, Travistie! We need a new picture of your clutter! XD

I love the Lace Poads the best (this one had a very nice pattern!), but I decided I really prefer the more natural colored ones. 6.6

I’m hoping to see a Lace Poad with a brown/copper base, like that butterfly Poad 2huberts won. =) That’s my dream come true. *_* *swoon* Woooo~

Laurie
              Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

Where is my Lace #6? t_t Congrats on your Poad™, btw, Travistie! We need a new picture of your clutter! XD

I love the Lace Poad™s the best (this one had a very nice pattern!), but I decided I really prefer the more natural colored ones. 6.6

I’m hoping to see a Lace Poad™ with a brown/copper base, like that butterfly Poad™ 2huberts won. =) That’s my dream come true. *_* *swoon* Woooo~

Let me know, I’ll stay away from it. 🙁 I had to think twice about the last one tho, 🙄 sure was pretty. congrats Travistie 😉

kitsunelady
                Participant

2Huberts wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

Where is my Lace #6? t_t Congrats on your Poad™™, btw, Travistie! We need a new picture of your clutter! XD

I love the Lace Poad™™s the best (this one had a very nice pattern!), but I decided I really prefer the more natural colored ones. 6.6

I’m hoping to see a Lace Poad™™ with a brown/copper base, like that butterfly Poad™™ 2huberts won. =) That’s my dream come true. *_* *swoon* Woooo~

Let me know, I’ll stay away from it. 🙁 I had to think twice about the last one tho, 🙄 sure was pretty. congrats Travistie 😉

Ditto on the thinking twice about this last one. XD Even given my preferences, she sure was pretty. But I would have felt really dumb if I had actually won, and then Lace #6 showed up next. >_>; *has been harping on that Poad for ages* XD

Congratulations, travistie!! When does your e-bay ban kick in? 😆

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

I know, I’d love to see a pic of all the travistie Poads too

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Bob

I know I’m bias BUT I have the bestest poad in the world!!

Stephanie
                      Participant

I love my one Poad, and I’m satisfied with just having her. 😀

Maybe someday I will have more Poads, but for now I’m satisfied.

BDW
                        Participant

Stephanie wrote:

I love my one Poad™, and I’m satisfied with just having her. 😀

Maybe someday I will have more Poad™s, but for now I’m satisfied.
                          I have only one poad also but it’s the sitting griffin chicks that I have a hard time controling. Eversince I saw the one I gifted Twindragonsmum I’m hocked. Now I have two sitting grif chicks and another on the way. But I have to take control again. 🙄

Travistie
                          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I know I’m bias BUT I have the bestest Poad™ in the world!!

Yeah, we keep hearing this DM. When are we gonna see some pics already! 😆

Laurie
                            Participant

travistie wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

I know I’m bias BUT I have the bestest Poad™™ in the world!!

Yeah, we keep hearing this DM. When are we gonna see some pics already! 😆

You go girl!!!!!! 😆 😉 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 837 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.