fbpx

Windstones' new auctions thread CLOSED

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstones' new auctions thread CLOSED

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 837 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

boskydragon wrote:

Did Nam’s coiled mother already hit ebay? The labradorite one? Did I miss it?

Yep it sold to ddvm for $511.27 April 16.

Arlla
      Participant

Phoenix wrote:

OMG! I won the coiled mother… Mike is not going to be happy. But that’s OK. As long as I’m happy. Right> 😯

CONGRATS Phoenix! I didn’t fancy the SK in this color much, but I thought the coiled mother was a total stunner. She got a good home! 😀

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
        -J R R Tolkien

COngrats, Phoenix! I saw you win her – she’s a beauty! Be sure to post pictures when she gets to you.

Pegasi1978
        Participant

They’ve added a correction on the Pink Pearl Coiled Mother that the eyes are Lavender Pink, not Straw.

Purplecat
          Participant

Arlla wrote:

I didn’t fancy the SK in this color much, but I thought the coiled mother was a total stunner. She got a good home! 😀

So they HAVE done a SK in pink??? 😯 😯 😯

Arlla
            Participant

purplecat wrote:

Arlla wrote:

I didn’t fancy the SK in this color much, but I thought the coiled mother was a total stunner. She got a good home! 😀

0_0 no, the silver jade coiled mom and SK…at least, that’s what I was talking about! The pink coiled mom hasn’t sold yet, has it?

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
              -J R R Tolkien

Purplecat
              Participant

Ah sorry, my misunderstanding…wrong coiled momma! 😆

tasgrs wrote:

2Huberts wrote:

Phoenix wrote:

OMG! I won the coiled mother… Mike is not going to be happy. But that’s OK. As long as I’m happy. Right> 😯

ok, you tell us in one thread “old enough to know better” then you tell us you won the coiled mother with a zoomer55 ebay Id. where’d that Id come from? 😛 😆 😉 😆

Muahahahahaha……It’s an eBay “alter ego”. 😆 I have one of those, too. I had the eBay account long before I wandered in here. 😉

Your id tasgrs is zoomer? Did you do a pyo griffin a long time ago? I think I own one of yours..?

Maebnus
                Participant

tatt2dcowgrl wrote:

Your id tasgrs is zoomer? Did you do a pyo griffin a long time ago? I think I own one of yours..?

Phoenix is zoomer55. I don’t know what tasgrs is on eBay.
                  *pokes tasgrs* Who’re you on eBay? 🙂

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

Arlla wrote:

purplecat wrote:

Arlla wrote:

0_0 no, the silver jade coiled mom and SK…at least, that’s what I was talking about! The pink coiled mom hasn’t sold yet, has it?

The pink coiled mom is on ebay now.

I went and picked up a few things yesterday…..and got to peek at some new stuff 😯 heehee

Purplecat
                    Participant

wolflodge100 wrote:

I went and picked up a few things yesterday…..and got to peek at some new stuff 😯 heehee

Spill!!!! What’d you see????

I could tell…but then Melody would kill me 😆
                      Oh so many pretties…

Travistie
                      Participant

No teasing!!!!!

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

purplecat wrote:

wolflodge100 wrote:

Spill!!!! What’d you see????

Hey now you didn’t spill about the secret keepers getting added to the store, so why should she spill about other new things?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 837 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.