fbpx

Windstones' new auctions thread CLOSED

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstones' new auctions thread CLOSED

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 837 total)
  • Author
    BDW
    Participant

travistie wrote:

Nah, that one is pretty similar to the Burnt Sugar coloration.

Thats what I said in the other thread also.
      The color looked so much like it, 😯 I had to look at the pics of mine to make sure Windstone had not done a mistake. 😆

Andrea
      Participant

OMG! I won the coiled mother… Mike is not going to be happy. But that’s OK. As long as I’m happy. Right> 😯

Setsunawolf
        Participant

travistie wrote:

Nah, that one is pretty similar to the Burnt Sugar coloration. I would like to try for one of the Blue Pearl ones though.

😆 I actually have a Poad you don’t 😯 The Blue Pearls are pretty. I’ve been waiting for these Tigers and I’m disappointed; they do look a lot the Burnt Sugars. Maybe one of the others will be a little more different…. (little more different… is that even good English?) 😆

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Setsunawolf
          Participant

Phoenix wrote:

OMG! I won the coiled mother… Mike is not going to be happy. But that’s OK. As long as I’m happy. Right> 😯

Congrats! 😀

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
            Sun Dragon Koi #3

Congrats Phoenix!!! She’s a real beauty!!! 😀

BDW
            Participant

Phoenix wrote:

Yes your right!
              Oh I’m sssoooooo jelous! 😆
              Congrats! 😀
              😯 You’ll post pictures right?

Laurie
              Participant

Phoenix wrote:

ok, you tell us in one thread “old enough to know better” then you tell us you won the coiled mother with a zoomer55 ebay Id. where’d that Id come from? 😛 😆 😉 😆

2Huberts wrote:

Phoenix wrote:

ok, you tell us in one thread “old enough to know better” then you tell us you won the coiled mother with a zoomer55 ebay Id. where’d that Id come from? 😛 😆 😉 😆

Muahahahahaha……It’s an eBay “alter ego”. 😆 I have one of those, too. I had the eBay account long before I wandered in here. 😉

Andrea
                Participant

LOL, zoomer55 is my husband’s ebay. I just took it over 😈
                  I’ll definately post pictures!
                  I just got the baby black koirin. Is that not the cutest darn thing. I’ve never seen the baby kirins close up. I’m in love! Now I have to get a brown, and most likely the pearl when they come out.

Phoenix wrote:

You could always let me have it, if I had not “broke the ebay” for a few costly seconds I would have bided an amount that would make my “Mike” a little less pleased with me…
                  Congrats!!!
                  I hope you know to apreciate that wonderful silver jade dragon!

I´m Pygmefisher by the way.

Travistie
                  Participant

Phoenix wrote:

Congrats! 😀
                    Is Mike your husband? What’s he got to be upset about? You had a $850.00 Ebay gift certificate right?

Travistie
                    Participant

setsunawolf wrote:

travistie wrote:

Nah, that one is pretty similar to the Burnt Sugar coloration. I would like to try for one of the Blue Pearl ones though.

😆 I actually have a Poad you don’t 😯 The Blue Pearls are pretty. I’ve been waiting for these Tigers and I’m disappointed; they do look a lot the Burnt Sugars. Maybe one of the others will be a little more different…. (little more different… is that even good English?) 😆

😆 Nope, I haven’t got one of those yet. Not sure if I ever will. I might try for one here and there… but I’m not desperate to have one.

I promise not to go after #4 2Huberts. I know how much you want that one! 😉

BDW
                      Participant
                        Andrea
                        Participant

That pink mother is cute! Oh Ski… Where are you???

Thankfully, nothing is taking my breath away! I got my baby kirin last night and it’s the cutest thing! I’ll have to post the sketch as well. I got a little prancing kirin!

Ski is on the way to Hawaii as we speak. I’ll make sure she hears about it. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 837 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.