fbpx

Windstone Packing Tutorial

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Packing Tutorial

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Actually I don’t think she meant my box, she meant the one where it’s a box all by itself (the picture just above my poor griffin pics). If you look in the upper left corner there is an address lable just above the deilvery confirmation tag. There’s a big white area where it looks like the recipient’s address was covered. I personally can’t read the text on it, but you never know. I had to look two or three times before I spotted it.

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Any chance we could get a sticky on this so it doesn’t get lost?

Jennifer
        Keymaster

pegasi1978 wrote:

Any chance we could get a sticky on this so it doesn’t get lost?

Just add the link to your bookmarks. 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

pegasi1978 wrote:

Actually I don’t think she meant my box, she meant the one where it’s a box all by itself (the picture just above my poor griffin pics). If you look in the upper left corner there is an address lable just above the deilvery confirmation tag. There’s a big white area where it looks like the recipient’s address was covered. I personally can’t read the text on it, but you never know. I had to look two or three times before I spotted it.

Yes, that is the one I mean. It doesn’t have a Windstone in the picture. And I can actually read it (of course I can read small print).

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.