fbpx

Windstone Packing Tutorial

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Packing Tutorial

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • Author

SilverArrow wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Thanks for doing this guys.

Here are a few edits I saw:

You might be tempted to use only packing peanuts, but this will allow the piece to move around too much and it could settle next to the side of the box without padding. Packing peanuts should be used though, when you add the second box for shipping. Use packaging tape to securely seal the box.
    Those sentences confuse me. And the d needs to be added. Also the damaged Unicorn picture doesn’t show up and I have right clicked it. And also like someone suggested, the names and addresses should be marked out.

That is all I found. Thank you again. ๐Ÿ˜€

Yes, that was a bit of jumble. How do you think it should be re-worded? I was at a bit of loss as to how to word it more clearly.

SPark fixed the unicorn pic. So they are all showing now.
    Maybe ask Emerald how you would word it. I wasn’t very good at English class.

Jodi
    Participant

You might be tempted to use only packing peanuts, but this will allow the piece to move around too much, and the item could settle next to the side of the box without padding between it and the box. Use packaging tape to securely seal the box.
      Packing peanuts should be used, when you add the second box for shipping.

Does this help?

SPark wrote:

What confuses you about those sentances? I have no idea how to change them, they seem perfectly clear to me.

Also, fixed the unicorn pic, it should show up just fine now.

Where is there a name and address visible? I don’t see any…
      Thanks. The name and Addresses are on the packaging boxes.

SPark
      Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

SPark wrote:

What confuses you about those sentances? I have no idea how to change them, they seem perfectly clear to me.

Which boxes? Seriously, I’m looking, and I can see one where it’s blotted out, and none of the other boxes have a legible address that I can see.

SPark wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

SPark wrote:

Which boxes? Seriously, I’m looking, and I can see one where it’s blotted out, and none of the other boxes have a legible address that I can see.
        The website isn’t comming up now. I will have to double check later.

Participant

SPark wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

SPark wrote:

I visually scanned those pics for those issues and the one address was already blotted out. The sender’s address and the other one which is slanted to the camera I believe are illegible, so that’s why I didn’t bother making any changes to them.

SPark, if you would like, we can use Emerald’s recommended changes (see post above). If you need me to send you a revamped word doc let me know.

SPark
          Participant

Nah, I can change it easily enough. I shall do so right away, in fact.

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Looks good to me. Just don’t forget Nam asked that any pictures with Windstones in them have the copyright notice on/near them. Never mind I just saw the notice at the bottom.

Maria
              Participant

Looks great! I will link to that on all further auctions. Thank you, Silver and SPark.

Its amazing!!! Ive just read it all, im definately using it! 8)
                Thanks all ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜€ Can we get this pinned? So it doesn’t get lost?

Maria
                Participant

I bookmarked it into my Windstone folder on Firefox.

SPark
                  Participant

Griffiness wrote:

Its amazing!!! Ive just read it all, im definately using it! 8)
                    Thanks all ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜€ Can we get this pinned? So it doesn’t get lost?

Just bookmark the web page, the address won’t change. I plan on hosting it as long as I’ve got a website, and I’ll probably have a website the rest of my life. *grins*

SPark wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

SPark wrote:

The box that is inbetween the flion and black griffin. It has a address in the top left corner.

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

You mean the large print back in the back near the air freshener? That’s not an address it’s where the postage is supposed to go in the box. Whoops wrong picture. I thought you were talking about the griffin box picture for some reason.

In that one (griffin box) the actual address for the sender is on the sheet of paper under the upsidedown “P” in smaller text that I don’t even think you could read if you turned the picture. Yep I just tried turning it in mine and still couldn’t read it due to the size and angle of the box flap. If I need to I can white that out in photoshop SPark.

Edit: Here ya go. I went ahead and blocked out the address just in case you want to change the picture. New version here: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b235/pegasi1978/windstone/blackgriffinwithbox.jpg

SPark
                      Participant

Thanks! Uploaded the new version. I seriously couldn’t tell there was an address there at all, but I guess better safe than sorry.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.