fbpx

Windstone Packing Tutorial

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Packing Tutorial

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Just an update. I finished the tutorial and added pics. I just gave the files to SPark, so I’m not sure when it will be ready to be reviewed.

I wanted to thank everyone who offered pics of their poor Windstones. For brevity I only used a couple of examples. If I messed up on my description of packing materials used for them, let me know. You guys won’t hurt my feelings if things need to be changed on it.

Maria
      Participant

Thanks for doing that, SilverArrow.

Aldana
        Participant

Yes now lets hope sellers take this advice and broken windstones will be a thing of the past.

I Would love an Old Warrior one day.. any Old Warrior!

Maria
          Participant

Don’t I wish. Some people never learn. 🙁 But maybe that’s pessimistic?

Skigod377
            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Don’t I wish. Some people never learn. 🙁 But maybe that’s pessimistic?

Nope. Thats realistic.

Maria
              Participant

More’s the pity. 😕

SPark
                Participant
                  Elena
                  Participant

Thanks for doing this Silverarrow, and thanks for hosting SPark!

Participant

foxfeather wrote:

Thanks for doing this Silverarrow, and thanks for hosting SPark!

No problem, I enjoyed doing it. And thank you again SPark for hosting! 😀

Jodi
                      Participant

It looks very nice and clear. Good job!

Aldana
                        Participant

The picture of the broken unicorn isn’t showing for me but other then that it’s great!

Thanks for doing this guys.

Here are a few edits I saw:

You might be tempted to use only packing peanuts, but this will allow the piece to move around too much and it could settle next to the side of the box without padding. Packing peanuts should be used though, when you add the second box for shipping. Use packaging tape to securely seal the box.
                          Those sentences confuse me. And the d needs to be added. Also the damaged Unicorn picture doesn’t show up and I have right clicked it. And also like someone suggested, the names and addresses should be marked out.

That is all I found. Thank you again. 😀

SPark
                          Participant

What confuses you about those sentances? I have no idea how to change them, they seem perfectly clear to me.

Also, fixed the unicorn pic, it should show up just fine now.

Where is there a name and address visible? I don’t see any…

Aldana
                            Participant

That’s better the picture is showing now.

Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Thanks for doing this guys.

Here are a few edits I saw:

You might be tempted to use only packing peanuts, but this will allow the piece to move around too much and it could settle next to the side of the box without padding. Packing peanuts should be used though, when you add the second box for shipping. Use packaging tape to securely seal the box.
                                Those sentences confuse me. And the d needs to be added. Also the damaged Unicorn picture doesn’t show up and I have right clicked it. And also like someone suggested, the names and addresses should be marked out.

That is all I found. Thank you again. 😀

Yes, that was a bit of jumble. How do you think it should be re-worded? I was at a bit of loss as to how to word it more clearly.

SPark fixed the unicorn pic. So they are all showing now.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.