fbpx

Windstone for sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Windstone for sale

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author

SPark wrote:

Astral castle says retail is $79, though I’ve a feeling most places charge a bit more.

I’d like to get $70, really. Which may be too much to ask for a second hand one, but he is in mint condition.

I could probably do $70 🙂 if I toss in a Quill Original Work Of Art, could I convince you to go a bit less, say $60? I understand if you don’t want to ^^ the pic would be your choice of topic, in pencil on Bristol.

SPark
    Participant

Ooo…. tempting…

What the hey. Sure, $60 and a drawing it is. You do character portraits?

Hum, I don’t mean to be a b_ but could you do your selling on your own thread? Or PM? If my male unicorn wasn’t already sold I would be livid. But, I’m just trying to figure out if I’m mildly amused or amused and hurt. Just a suggestion SPark. Normally I’m really amused by threads going off topic but, well….Sorry. I’m really really not trying to hurt anyones feelings.

SPark
      Participant

O.o

Dude, if your unicorn hadn’t been sold, I NEVER would have said this! I knew you’d sold it already though.

I didn’t think it was polite of me to clutter up the forums with threads for things that would take two messages on a thread that’s already there.

I’m really sorry, I didn’t think it would upset anybody.

SPark wrote:

O.o

Dude, if your unicorn hadn’t been sold, I NEVER would have said this! I knew you’d sold it already though.

I didn’t think it was polite of me to clutter up the forums with threads for things that would take two messages on a thread that’s already there.

I’m really sorry, I didn’t think it would upset anybody.

It’s alright, I didn’t take it that well this morning I was really mad it took me an hour and a half to calm down enough to post that. I’m sorry like I said I didn’t say it to hurt your feelings. I know it was to just save space. That’s alright. I just have to remember breath in and out and count to 10. Now you know why I’m not a mother. I’m really not upset about it anymore. I guess I’m just frustrated. Sorry again.

SPark
        Participant

I’m really, really sorry. I thought you were kinda finished with this thread, since you seemed to have sold most of the stuff. *goes and hides*

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.