fbpx

Windstone Flag?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Windstone Flag?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    darjeb
    Participant

darjeb
      Participant

I don’t know if this has been asked before but when I was taking down my outside New Year’s flag I was wondering if you have ever thought about making an outside (may nylon, etc) flag with a Windstone dragon on it. Size approximately 30″ x 42″? Maybe an Emperor? I know I always have a seasonal or decorative flag flying at my house and would love something like this. A lot of people around where live use flags as well.

Sounds like a swell idea, but I wouldn’t want to advertise here what I collect…I don’t trust this town at all. 😕

bayoudragon
        Participant

A Windstone logo flag would be cool. 🙂

bayoudragon
          Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Sounds like a swell idea, but I wouldn’t want to advertise here what I collect…I don’t trust this town at all. 😕

One of those towns, huh? I used to live in a town like that. I wouldn’t advertise that in my old one either. So glad I moved out. :negative:

megamibabe16
            Participant

I agree. Even though I live in a nice neighborhood I would not like to take that risk. Although I would not mind hanging the flag up inside my house somewhere.

darjeb wrote:

I don’t know if this has been asked before but when I was taking down my outside New Year’s flag I was wondering if you have ever thought about making an outside (may nylon, etc) flag with a Windstone dragon on it. Size approximately 30″ x 42″?

I don’t know how much such a thing would cost to put into production, but I could certainly use a couple of (non fading) flags to advertise that we sell Windstones. The poster-size cardboard advertising display that Windstone Editions put out some years ago is great for indoor use, but we get a LOT of sun here and anything in the window or outside the store very quickly fades and looks old.

Of course, I’d prefer a larger flag than 30″ by 42″, but I’d pay my share to get any large non-fading poster or flag or banner that I could put in my window.

As for not putting a Windstone flag outside one’s home, for fear of attracting thieves, I don’t think most people who bought a flag would display it outside. It would more likely be used as a wall decoration.

But people would buy them anyway, to show their support for Windstone.

dragonmedley
              Participant

bayoudragon wrote:

A Windstone logo flag would be cool. 🙂

Yup, for collectors, a Snerl flag would be awesome! Dave’s got the right idea for retailers too.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Melody
                Keymaster

darjeb wrote:

I don’t know if this has been asked before but when I was taking down my outside New Year’s flag I was wondering if you have ever thought about making an outside (may nylon, etc) flag with a Windstone dragon on it. Size approximately 30″ x 42″? Maybe an Emperor? I know I always have a seasonal or decorative flag flying at my house and would love something like this. A lot of people around where live use flags as well.

Now that is one Idea we hadn’t thought of! hmmmmm….

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

Most def a Snerl flag in all his iterations! They’d be great for me boyohs bedrooms – They LURV Snerl! Oh and I’m supposed to ask from the boys if a decision has been made yet about the vinyl sticker Snerls for their school lockers 😳 🙄

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

megamibabe16
                    Participant

Oh yes! I would love to have a flag of the scratching Snerl.

Jasmine
                      Participant

I would totally love Snerl on a flag!! 😀

Jennifer
                        Keymaster

megamibabe16 wrote:

I agree. Even though I live in a nice neighborhood I would not like to take that risk. Although I would not mind hanging the flag up inside my house somewhere.

Even if you displayed the flag outside of a home, how many average people would equate it with you collecting such a thing? Unless the flag just said ‘Windstone Wditions’… if it just had a nice big photo of a Windstone dragon on it I’d bet that most people would simply think you liked dragons. I don’t think many people would associate the flag with the fact that you have high dollar collectibles unless they knew what a Windstone was and recognized it!
                          I mean look at all the people that hang flags and such for their favorite sports team. That doesn’t mean that they have $5,000 worth of signed footballs or baseballs in a display case inside XD

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                          My art: featherdust.com

megamibabe16
                          Participant

I guess I am just paranoid. I like to keep my things where I can see them safe from prying eyes.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.