fbpx

Windstone Ebay Auctions CLOSED!~ July 28

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Ebay Auctions CLOSED!~ July 28

Viewing 15 posts - 1,456 through 1,470 (of 1,494 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Oh wow, that bat did get up there didn’t he?

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Pam

@ Adaneth – Correct. The winner picks the eye color that will be glued in. I will try this on some other pieces too. Probably anything without jewels.

Syn
        Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

@ Adaneth – Correct. The winner picks the eye color that will be glued in. I will try this on some other pieces too. Probably anything without jewels.

That is wonderful! ๐Ÿ˜€ There have been several eBay specials I did not bid on because of the eye color. ๐Ÿ™

Mmloda
          Participant

YAY the TIGER CURLIE is up on ebay and he is STUNNING! I hope I can afford him…I REALLY WANT HIM! ๐Ÿ™‚

Marzena

Andrea
            Participant

Well… I won the froo froo bat… ๐Ÿ˜†
              I can’t wait to see him in person and am hoping Melody’s sense of humor comes through on the sketch like with the pink toad! ๐Ÿ˜€

Mmloda
              Participant

Congrats Phoenix… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

Skigod377
                Participant

Congrats Phoenix. I bet she’s a doll!

Andrea
                  Participant

LOL. Can we say impulse buy? ๐Ÿ˜€ I don’t know what came over me…
                    Now we need pink griffin chicks with darker pink bengal spots shaped like hearts…. ๐Ÿ˜†

Pam

I had actually been trying to get Melody to paint pink Bengal stuff.

Andrea
                      Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

Keep it up! I think a pink bengal griffy chick would be adorable. Maybe with brown highlights like she did with the pink toad… squeek* squeek* ๐Ÿ˜€

Pam Thompson wrote:

Ohhhhh! I say bring on pink Bengal! Love to see a pink bengal griffin! Phoenix is right with the heart shaped spots. Oh or a breast cancer dragon, griffin etc…

Crimson Vision
                        Participant

*SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!!*

The peacock feather poad I’d been waiting to see on eBay went up tonigh! I hope oh I hope I can win her!!!!

Mmloda
                          Participant

She is STUNNING! Those green eyes really make her pretty! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

Kathleen
                            Participant

Oh no a flap cat named “Jellyfish” ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
                              I want her sooooo badly but I know what those flap cats go for. Wayyyyyyyyy…. over my budget. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Crimson Vision
                              Participant

mmloda wrote:

She is STUNNING! Those green eyes really make her pretty! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Heh, I’m not sure which eye color I like best! I had expected to like the red eye color best but I am leaning toward the green ones now myself as I think they match her pattern best & stand out a bit more than the blue ones. Plus I have a blue, red eyed Poad & don’t have any with green eyes…

I really hope I can win. I’ve been saving and not bidding on any auctions waiting for her to come up since she was mentioned a few months ago (the beginning of May!); I never bid until the end of an auction so the next few days of waiting is going to kill me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,456 through 1,470 (of 1,494 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.