fbpx

Windstone Ebay Auctions CLOSED!~ July 28

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Ebay Auctions CLOSED!~ July 28

Viewing 15 posts - 1,366 through 1,380 (of 1,494 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

Mmloda is going to die when she sees that tiger kitty!

yes, that Tiger kitty is gorgeous!!

I don’t look at this thread all that often, but that last stray kitty a couple of pages back, Fern, looks almost exactly like a cat named Fern that I know. I LOL’d pretty hard!

And I really love that emp. Just thought I’d say. But the male griffy………….. no. I can’t like him. I appreciate the effort put into his markings. But I just don’t like him. :nea:

Mmloda
      Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

LOL…YUP I just did die! LOL…UHHHHHH..I really need some more $$$$…He is Gorgeous! Ohhhh I really want him… πŸ™„
        But i am still really excited about my REAL TIGER Poad!
        Now I don’t think I can convince my hubby to get me him too… :scratch: Suggestions are WELCOME>>>> on how to convice my hubby to get me that Tiger Kitty… :scratch:

Oh and congrats on FERN..I really like him too…especially with those green eyes! πŸ™‚

Marzena

Leigha
        Participant

mmloda wrote:

KoishiiKitty wrote:

LOL…YUP I just did die! LOL…UHHHHHH..I really need some more $$$$…He is Gorgeous! Ohhhh I really want him… πŸ™„
          But i am still really excited about my REAL TIGER Poadβ„’!
          Now I don’t think I can convince my hubby to get me him too… :scratch: Suggestions are WELCOME>>>> on how to convice my hubby to get me that Tiger Kitty… :scratch:

Heh heh heh *dirty mind in overdrive*

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

Leigha wrote:

mmloda wrote:

KoishiiKitty wrote:

But i am still really excited about my REAL TIGER Poadβ„’β„’!

XD

LadyFirebird
            Participant

But i am still really excited about my REAL TIGER Poadβ„’β„’β„’!

XD

Works every time! XD

kitsunelady
              Participant
                Thrippa
                Participant

With blue eyes that griffy chick could almost pass for a baby siamese – tailtip, ears and smudgy nose! Love the subtle coloring.

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

Does any one know who won that emp???

Love, love, love the siamese curled dragon! I vote for a limited edition of him – he is too gorgeous for there to be just one of him!

Syn
                    Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

ME, ME, ME! πŸ˜€ Am I excited? πŸ˜† Nooo, I always walk three feet above the ground! πŸ˜† My first Emperor, and my first AL, all at once. πŸ˜€

Thrippa
                      Participant

Oh, congrats! He’s gorgeous!

kitsunelady
                        Participant

I completely forgot about bidding on that emperor. >.> Ah well. It was obviously not destiny if I forgot. Congrats to you, syn – if you ever want to sell, I am interested. πŸ˜€

I wish they were casting emperors so we could see some more…he’s one of my favorite sculpts.

syn789 wrote:

KoishiiKitty wrote:

ME, ME, ME! πŸ˜€ Am I excited? πŸ˜† Nooo, I always walk three feet above the ground! πŸ˜† My first Emperor, and my first AL, all at once. πŸ˜€

Congratulations! He is gorgeous!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,366 through 1,380 (of 1,494 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.