fbpx

Windstone Ebay Auctions CLOSED!~ July 28

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Ebay Auctions CLOSED!~ July 28

Viewing 15 posts - 1,351 through 1,365 (of 1,494 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Kujacker wrote:

I like the Zebra because of how different he is. He doesn’t look like a normal windstone. He looks like a more hand painted pyo than an airbrushed “production”.

^ this, although I still don’t like him. LOL

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

mister Zebra looks like he was a pain in the but to paint! 😀

That Emp. drooooooooool
        man. I may have to see if any one is willing to trade a few hand painted pyo’s and maybe some other things for a Nam painted piece or ebay piece. That stuff is so out of my budget.

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

That Emp. drooooooooool
          man. I may have to see if any one is willing to trade a few hand painted pyo’s and maybe some other things for a Nam painted piece or ebay piece. That stuff is so out of my budget.
          I hear that!
          It kinda sucks to see all of the lovelys and know that you don’t have a snowball’s chance to win any of them. Oh well. I just save the pics to my computer 😉 .

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

KoishiiKitty wrote:

That Emp. drooooooooool
            I hear that!
            It kinda sucks to see all of the lovelys and know that you don’t have a snowball’s chance to win any of them. Oh well. I just save the pics to my computer 😉 .

Yeah, me too. :yes:

Skeeterdeee
            Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

purpleturtle wrote:

KoishiiKitty wrote:

That Emp. drooooooooool
              I hear that!

Yeah, me too. :yes:
              I thought I was the only one who saved them to drool over!! I feel better knowing I’m not the only person who has a collection of 2-dimensional Windstones!! :shrug:

LadyFirebird
              Participant

Well I got my ‘Fern’ kitty–paid a pretty price for her too! Hey, she had my name and I had to get her! Someone at the last minute really wanted her and tried to snipe but I still won! Now if they named her anything else, I probably wouldn’t have bothered–but how often do you have Melody come up with something with your name on it? Darn you Melody!!! 🙄 Looking at the pictures she is pretty with those green eyes and smoke grey body.

So I won’t be buying Windstones for a while [sigh] except for when the phoenix pyos come out. [Really needs an icon pulling out pockets and moths coming out!]

Congratulations! I’m so happy for you! She is gorgeous besides having a great name.

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Congrats LadyFirebird

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Adaneth
                  Participant

Congrats on winning Fern, Fern! 😉

LadyFirebird wrote:

Well I got my ‘Fern’ kitty–paid a pretty price for her too! Hey, she had my name and I had to get her! Someone at the last minute really wanted her and tried to snipe but I still won! Now if they named her anything else, I probably wouldn’t have bothered–but how often do you have Melody come up with something with your name on it? Darn you Melody!!! 🙄 Looking at the pictures she is pretty with those green eyes and smoke grey body.

So I won’t be buying Windstones for a while [sigh] except for when the phoenix pyos come out. [Really needs an icon pulling out pockets and moths coming out!]

congrats! i was pretty tempted to nab her as well, she’s just so pretty… but it wasn’t me! glad you got her!! 😀

Syn
                    Participant

Good for you, LadyFirebird! 😀 She is one pretty FlapCat. 8)

Yay! Won the sitting cheetah chick (and at a great price!) so I now have a pair of the chicks. Cheetahs are my favorite of the wild cats so I’m totally excited. Too bad they don’t have parental units. Although I do have a male griffin that looks kind of like them. They could be adopted!

Bob

EMPEROR EMPEROR EMPEROR, WAIT *PANT PANT PANT* EMPEROR EMPEROR EMPEROR *LOOKS TO CHECK LOTTERY TICKETS* EMPEROR EMPEROR EMPEROR *NO WINNING TICKET* EMPEROR EMPEROR EMPEROR *FAINTS*

Participant

Congrats LadyFirebird! I’m happy to see someone who was so excited about her to win. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1,351 through 1,365 (of 1,494 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.