fbpx

Windstone Ebay Auctions CLOSED!~ July 28

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Ebay Auctions CLOSED!~ July 28

Viewing 15 posts - 1,336 through 1,350 (of 1,494 total)
  • Author
    Pam

I guess you guys are a little dragon-deprived…

kitsunelady
      Participant
        Anonymous

😮 😮 That Emperor Is just stunning! 😮 😮

thats a crazy looking griffin… hahaha…

That griffin looks very interesting lol.. cant decide whether i like it or not. And that emperor… oh my…. he’s Amazing! But id have to pass on him, have a few things to catch up on 🙄

Mmloda
          Participant

I love that Emperor! But I am sure that in the end I won’t be able to afford him…. 🙄

Marzena

LadyFirebird wrote:

Accccccccckkkk! Yes, that stray kitty–that’s my name! Ooooooohh think I can win her? A kitty named after me! OooooooOOOOOOOOOooooooooo! 😮

You must have done a double-take when you first saw her — good luck and happy bidding! 🙂

Thrippa
            Participant

That orange is a bit too orange on that griffin for my taste – I know, he’s patterned after a zebra finch, but I guess a little goes a long way 😀 . I keep thinking I’d like to see him after breeding season when the beak and feet have dulled down a tad. On the other hand – or end- that is a gorgeous paint job on the rump; very lifelike in a cougar or lion style.

I wouldn’t object to having him, but I ‘spect he’ll be a bit more than I’m willing to ‘chase’ him for. I’ll keep hunting. (I do need another male though – poor Navarre spent 15 years as the sole griffin and now he’s the only male out of 10!)

LadyFirebird
              Participant

I do like that Zebra finch girff and I have to agree that the orange beak is just a bit too orange. But I like his coloring. That emperor is stunning! Gorgeous! Lucky you whoever wins him! 😀

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

I don’t think I would ever use this icon to describe a Windstone…. but that Zebra Finch :puke: Oh man! I’m sort of glad though, no impulse to try and buy 😀

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kujacker
                  Participant

I like the Zebra because of how different he is. He doesn’t look like a normal windstone. He looks like a more hand painted pyo than an airbrushed “production”.

Laurie
                    Participant

😀 The griffin’s name is Laurie right? XD j/k out of my range already. 😉

Syn
                      Participant

That Zebra Finch Griffin is so not my cup of tea.

The orange facial parts along with the sharp red colour on the beak and dark red/orange eyes gives the griffin an interesting and somehow different look, but I`m not completely sure what I feel about him in general…

The LRAL emperor looks quite different from the LRAL OWs I`ve seen. I personally prefer the OWs (more golden as they are).
                        But he`s a beautiful dragon in my opinion. Very colourful and nicely detailed! I strongly believe the winner will be very happy! 😀

Elena
                        Participant

I LOVE that zebra finch Griffin. He is just so different from what we usually see. Sadly though no monies. Good luck to all trying for him!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,336 through 1,350 (of 1,494 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.