fbpx

Windstone Ebay Auctions CLOSED!~ July 28

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Ebay Auctions CLOSED!~ July 28

Viewing 15 posts - 1,231 through 1,245 (of 1,494 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

MetalDragoness wrote:

That OW does not appeal to me… But it seems like a lot of people love him… 😛

Glad I’m not the only one…he makes me wanna barf… :puke: 😆

I love that OW but I don’t love him that much! Looks like there are a couple of people who really go for him. Good luck to those who want him. Maybe I will be able to snag one of the green OWs – didn’t Pam say there 7 of them?

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Yup, I think it was around that number.

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Laurie
        Participant

I still like Grulla Kirin #2 bestest so far. 😉

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

Adaneth wrote:

MetalDragoness wrote:

That OW does not appeal to me… But it seems like a lot of people love him… 😛

Glad I’m not the only one…he makes me wanna barf… :puke: 😆
            I actually really love the color 😳 . But on an OW :scratch: ? I’m not so sure :nea: . Somebody loves him though. He was over a grand when I last checked the auction.

Anna
            Participant

NicoleH wrote:

Wow that olympia painted dragon is going for a crazy price in the first day of bidding 😮 I wonder if it will beat the high price for an ebay piece when it’s all over

What WAS the highest price on an eBay item, anyway?

Adaneth
              Participant

ddvm wrote:

I love that OW but I don’t love him that much! Looks like there are a couple of people who really go for him. Good luck to those who want him. Maybe I will be able to snag one of the green OWs – didn’t Pam say there 7 of them?

Yes! It will be interesting to see what the green ones go for. 🙂

I might change the red eyes to something else. What do you think? Maybe one of the new metallic colors would look nice. There are 7 green OW’s, and only one of each of the other colors. And only one of that Oriental.

Skigod377
                Participant

Dang I want that OW. I adore that color!!! And those eyes! Be still my heart. 😆

Nicole
                  Participant

Apart from the red eyes I like that blue one. They all just seem so plain to me…. like they could be production colors :scratch: I can’t imagine spending that much on such a plain color scheme. They are pretty though. It that oriental sun dragon one of the last sun dragons windstone has I wonder?

Adaneth wrote:

ddvm wrote:

Yes! It will be interesting to see what the green ones go for. 🙂

I might change the red eyes to something else. What do you think? Maybe one of the new metallic colors would look nice. There are 7 green OW’s, and only one of each of the other colors. And only one of that Oriental.

The pale ice blue OW looks pretty. The green one looks nice too, but the pinks… :negative: I simply do not understand all the interest…

Kujacker
                    Participant

I like how heavily antiqued the pink ow is (or rather, all of those photobucket ow. But it stands out the most on the pink).

Pam

The yellow/orange Oriental is our second to last Olimpia Oriental. The other is a green one with a bent horn, so we may not sell him.

I would also like to know what the highest ebay price ever has been! The Labradorite Lap went for $5337.34. Has anything ever reached $6000?

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

I still have some things that I need to add to the database 😳 but of the things that I have in the database the Labradorite Lap is the highest price. So unless Windstone has records of ebay prices before the database was started (or for the pieces that are missing) I’d say it’s a fair guess that the Lab Lap is the most expensive piece sold to day.

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

Yikes! I thought the $2400 something for the first SK was the record (or was it the original AL OW?) But I totally forgot about the Lab lap. O.O its a good thing I dont like her all that much lol

Anna
                            Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

I would also like to know what the highest ebay price ever has been! The Labradorite Lap went for $5337.34. Has anything ever reached $6000?

Good lord! 😮 I can understand though, the Labradorite Lap is amazing and I would totally pay that much for her if I had the money…

Viewing 15 posts - 1,231 through 1,245 (of 1,494 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.