fbpx

Windstone Ebay Auctions CLOSED!~ July 28

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Ebay Auctions CLOSED!~ July 28

Viewing 15 posts - 1,141 through 1,155 (of 1,494 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

I hope she paints more Feather Poads (in different colors) I like that idea! πŸ™‚

kitsunelady
      Participant

Lmao. @ BDW’s update of the thread title >.>

I agree, that feather Poad is sooo awesome. e.e

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

*SQUEAL* A New Dalmatian Pig!!!!

and Buffy looks JUST LIKE Jet!!!!! *WANTS* They even have the same markings. The ones about the eyes especially!

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

kitsunelady
          Participant

It does look like your kitty! :0 So which one are you going for? πŸ˜€ The dream guinea pig, or your kitty with wings?

Oh, and I added them to the rest of the auctions on page 76 to keep them all together. >.>

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

I’d love to win them both, but I already know the kitty will go out of my price range πŸ™

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Jennifer
              Keymaster

kitsunelady wrote:

I agree, that feather Poadβ„’ is sooo awesome. e.e

Haha, I did that.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

kitsunelady
                Participant

Jennifer wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

I agree, that feather Poadβ„’β„’ is sooo awesome. e.e

Haha, I did that.

I thought it was strange she’d reappear long enough to do that, but didn’t comment! Thanks, haha~

I guess if she’s not back by page 100, I’ll just make a new thread. :scratch: That’s usually where we stop anyhow…

kitsunelady
                  Participant
                    Adaneth
                    Participant

I know! I am so in love with that little guy! πŸ˜†

It looks like that might be an easier paint scheme for production kirins than the Black Fire, since it doesn’t look like it would require a stencil… πŸ™‚

Thrippa
                      Participant

That Ki-rin is adorable. I haven’t any of those, but I doubt I’d be able to snag that particular one.

(‘sides, I’m still waiting for Russet’s sister to come up, if she ever does.)

darjeb
                        Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

I really shouldn’t have been going for her to begin with, but hubby convinced me to give it a shot anyway. He wanted to be able to help me smile one more time before we get divorced. Even gave me permission to go up to $600, but I just couldn’t justify putting that much in when I was the high bidder in the last 30 minutes with $375 for my max. Everything was great up until the last 10 seconds when the price jumped too high, too fast for me to get a higher bid in.

You don’t have to worry about me going for anything on ebay for a long time. Won’t have the money to.

Oh Pegasi1978 I am so sorry to hear that you are gettinga divorce. Any divorce is rough no matter how smoothly you think it will be.

darjeb wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

I really shouldn’t have been going for her to begin with, but hubby convinced me to give it a shot anyway. He wanted to be able to help me smile one more time before we get divorced. Even gave me permission to go up to $600, but I just couldn’t justify putting that much in when I was the high bidder in the last 30 minutes with $375 for my max. Everything was great up until the last 10 seconds when the price jumped too high, too fast for me to get a higher bid in.

You don’t have to worry about me going for anything on ebay for a long time. Won’t have the money to.

Oh Pegasi1978 I am so sorry to hear that you are gettinga divorce. Any divorce is rough no matter how smoothly you think it will be.
                          I must have missed that post. I’m so sorry pegasi1978, you have my sympathy. πŸ™

LadyFirebird
                          Participant

Love that baby kirin!!! I think those baby kirins are one of the cutest sculpts! Cute! Cute! Cute! πŸ˜€

Adaneth
                            Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

Love that baby kirin!!! I think those baby kirins are one of the cutest sculpts! Cute! Cute! Cute! πŸ˜€

YES! We need some in the store! πŸ˜€ squeek* squeek*

kitsunelady
                              Participant

Adaneth wrote:

I know! I am so in love with that little guy! πŸ˜†

It looks like that might be an easier paint scheme for production kirins than the Black Fire, since it doesn’t look like it would require a stencil… πŸ™‚

Black Fire had to have a stencil? :0 *had no idea*

Viewing 15 posts - 1,141 through 1,155 (of 1,494 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.