fbpx

Windstone Ebay Auctions CLOSED!~ July 28

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Ebay Auctions CLOSED!~ July 28

Viewing 15 posts - 1,111 through 1,125 (of 1,494 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Wow, I missed a LOT. Which lucky person won that AL Riser?

Pegasi1978
      Participant

I really shouldn’t have been going for her to begin with, but hubby convinced me to give it a shot anyway. He wanted to be able to help me smile one more time before we get divorced. Even gave me permission to go up to $600, but I just couldn’t justify putting that much in when I was the high bidder in the last 30 minutes with $375 for my max. Everything was great up until the last 10 seconds when the price jumped too high, too fast for me to get a higher bid in.

You don’t have to worry about me going for anything on ebay for a long time. Won’t have the money to.

LadyFirebird
        Participant

I agree – WANTS THE PHOENIX, WANTS THE PHOENIX just please, please, pleeeeeze have a bunch of them when they come out!!!! If I can’t get one, I’ll go insane–you think drag0nfeathers can go insane, well you haven’t seen nothing yet!!!! 😈 😈

Andrea
          Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

I really shouldn’t have been going for her to begin with, but hubby convinced me to give it a shot anyway. He wanted to be able to help me smile one more time before we get divorced. Even gave me permission to go up to $600, but I just couldn’t justify putting that much in when I was the high bidder in the last 30 minutes with $375 for my max. Everything was great up until the last 10 seconds when the price jumped too high, too fast for me to get a higher bid in.

You don’t have to worry about me going for anything on ebay for a long time. Won’t have the money to.

OMG! I’m sorry! I didn’t know you were getting a divorce! All I can offer is cyber hugs… πŸ˜₯ I hope all goes smoothly.

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

I agree – WANTS THE PHOENIX, WANTS THE PHOENIX just please, please, pleeeeeze have a bunch of them when they come out!!!! If I can’t get one, I’ll go insane–you think drag0nfeathers can go insane, well you haven’t seen nothing yet!!!! 😈 😈

ROFL! Yes, I suppose I have had my moments 😳

I really want to bid on this Phoenix, but I don’t know if I can really spend so much on a PYO. I totally forgot about the Frig Wizard too. I really like them.

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kujacker
              Participant

The coloration on that phoenix is wonderful. Can’t wait till he’s available in the store.

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Phoenix wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

OMG! I’m sorry! I didn’t know you were getting a divorce! All I can offer is cyber hugs… πŸ˜₯ I hope all goes smoothly.
                  I haven’t mentioned much about the marital problems. Still have to tell my parents. πŸ™„ It should go very smoothly. We’re still friends…just not lovers anymore.

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

Melody and I have talked– if casting goes well on these I will be painting a few for eBay too.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Adaneth
                    Participant

Jennifer wrote:

Melody and I have talked– if casting goes well on these I will be painting a few for eBay too.

Oooh boy, better start saving my pennies NOW! πŸ˜€ Can’t wait to see what everybody does with this sculpt!

Tyrrlin
                      Participant

Jennifer wrote:

*SQUEEEEEEEE!*

You paint such BEAUTIFUL birds and feathers, Nam.

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Jasmine
                        Participant

Jennifer wrote:

Ahhh, I will so totally want one. Just hope I can afford one…

Bob

Misato wrote:

I love the Phoenix sculpt but I’m useless at painting.. πŸ™ Might need to commission someone. πŸ™‚

same here!!

LadyFirebird
                            Participant

Cool! Can’t wait to see these!!! Labrodite Phoenix???? πŸ˜€

Jennifer wrote:

Syn
                              Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Oh, I am so sorry about the divorce. That is such a rough thing to go through. πŸ˜₯

I hope things will be brighter for you soon, and you know you will have lots of support here.

twindragonsmum
                                Participant

syn789 wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Oh, I am so sorry about the divorce. That is such a rough thing to go through. πŸ˜₯

I hope things will be brighter for you soon, and you know you will have lots of support here.

Oh, sweetums! I’m so, so sorry πŸ™ I wish there were something I could do to help… Remember that we love you and are here if you need to talk or just get hugs and support. Hang in there…

twindragonsmum

tdm

Viewing 15 posts - 1,111 through 1,125 (of 1,494 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.