fbpx

Windstone Ebay Auctions CLOSED!~ July 28

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Ebay Auctions CLOSED!~ July 28

Viewing 15 posts - 1,096 through 1,110 (of 1,494 total)
  • Author
    Pam

His eyes are green, actually 😀

Mmloda
      Participant

I really like that red fox griffin chick….I just luv the colors and those new frogs are cool looking too… 😉

Marzena

KoishiiKitty
        Participant
          Pam

Err.. Just remember guys, this is a PYO, so they will be available in the store eventually.

kitsunelady
            Participant
              Tyrrlin
              Participant

Aaaah! That’s the griffin I’ve been waiting for!

wantwantwant

…and that phoenix is impressive!

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

Err.. Just remember guys, this is a PYO, so they will be available in the store eventually.

*squirms in her seat ever so baddly*

Drag0nfeathers!!!!!!Need to paint rising!

kitsunelady
                  Participant

I’m pretty happy to see a phoenix too…makes it seem like being able to buy them as a PYO is more of a soon-to-be-reality than just a who-knows-when.

His uh…crest is kind of weirding me out, though. And yes, I know that this is a prototype, and that was just something Melody added on, but…the space between the ‘end’ of the crest and the back of his neck just bugs me. I’d rather a long crest that went down farther so there wasn’t a break. c.c;

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

Pam Thompson wrote:

*squirms in her seat ever so baddly*

Drag0nfeathers!!!!!!Need to paint rising!

GAH!!! I KNOW RIGHT!!!! Is Melody teasing us on purpose, ROFL! Gawd! I WANT THAT PHOENIX 😮

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Adaneth
                      Participant

That phoenix is beautiful! SO looking forward to those coming out in the store! 😀

kitsunelady wrote:

I’m pretty happy to see a phoenix too…makes it seem like being able to buy them as a PYO is more of a soon-to-be-reality than just a who-knows-when.

His uh…crest is kind of weirding me out, though. And yes, I know that this is a prototype, and that was just something Melody added on, but…the space between the ‘end’ of the crest and the back of his neck just bugs me. I’d rather a long crest that went down farther so there wasn’t a break. c.c;

I agree, I like how she made the crest with the first Phoenix – the one that was grey with black and white markings. Though i must say the colors are very pretty 😀

Morrigan
                        Participant

I love the Phoenix sculpt but I’m useless at painting.. 🙁 Might need to commission someone. 🙂

Adaneth
                          Participant

aharttsx wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

I agree, I like how she made the crest with the first Phoenix – the one that was grey with black and white markings. Though i must say the colors are very pretty 😀

Now that it got pointed out… I like the crest better on the first prototype too. No distracting ‘gap’ back there. Hopefully Melody will come up with a nice compromise. 🙂

Pegasi1978
                            Participant

😥 Congrats to whoever snagged the Grulla Overo mother. I almost had her for $375.

Andrea
                              Participant

Darn Peg! I was hoping you won her! Then I wouldn’t be as worried fighting you for the leopard appy up now! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1,096 through 1,110 (of 1,494 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.