fbpx

Windstone Ebay Auctions CLOSED!~ July 28

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Ebay Auctions CLOSED!~ July 28

Viewing 15 posts - 1,081 through 1,095 (of 1,494 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

It went to a forum member. c.c I fought her for a griffin chick once too, as I recall…e.e

😳
      Yeah… I lost that one as I recall… I still have a brotherless owl chick… all alone… without a clutch mate…He’s very lonely… 😀
      Sorry Dragon… I really liked how dark this one was. I thought you had offered the croucher up for sale at one point…?

siberakh1
      Participant

Don’t worry drag0n… you’re not the only one to lose an auction. I just lost the Grimalkin I’ve been swooning over and telling you about the last few days 😥 First auction I’ve attempted in ages and he was perfect (autumn color, gray tabby, green eyes). Melody, please make like him. PLEASE! *big sad wolfy pup eyes* *sniff*

kitsunelady
        Participant

Phoenix wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

It went to a forum member. c.c I fought her for a griffin chick once too, as I recall…e.e

😳
          Yeah… I lost that one as I recall… I still have a brotherless owl chick… all alone… without a clutch mate…He’s very lonely… 😀

Ku ku ku~

I know, I know. I promised to inform you the minute I get tired of his brother. 😀

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

Don’t worry drag0n… you’re not the only one to lose an auction. I just lost the Grimalkin I’ve been swooning over and telling you about the last few days 😥 First auction I’ve attempted in ages and he was perfect (autumn color, gray tabby, green eyes). Melody, please make like him. PLEASE! *big sad wolfy pup eyes* *sniff*

Aww, I’m sorry siberakh. I know you were crazy about that one too. Looks like we will have to have a ” I lost the auction party ” We’ll need lots of chocolate, cake, and liquor. *nods*

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

Eh whatever, I’m over it. At least I got the ONE and ONLY red eyed croucher 😛

Got a busted Windstone?
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Tattoo Mother Kirin

kitsunelady
              Participant
                Anna
                Participant

Oh my god, I’m absolutely drooling over that twilight curlie. *wishes she had money*

that curlie is sooo tempting ._____. *tells self* i cant get it i cant get it i just spent lots of monies on a SK i cant get it i cant get it… 🙄 🙄 🙄

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Aww, that Foxie Chick is CUTE!

Got a busted Windstone?
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Aww, that Foxie Chick is CUTE!

totally cute! i’m definitely excited to see others like this…

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

Be still my heart! She would make a perfect mate for Stormy.
                      [img]http://i.ebayimg.com/18/!BuUQ((g!Wk~$(KGrHqIOKm4EvyFniVC6BL+w4lhce!~~_3.JPG[/img]

kitsunelady
                      Participant
                        pipsxlch
                        Participant

That ‘fox’ color scheme on the griffy chick is a winner!
                          The Japanese common toad-frog wizards are really cute also.
                          Pegasi, you’re right! A perfect match for your boy.

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

Just a shame there’s no way I’d ever be able to afford her…not in good conscious anyway.

WolfenMachine
                            Participant

OMG! I’ve been afraid to poke my head in here since Ive been so uber broke lately but WOW Ive missed a lot! *gets bucket for drool*

[img]http://i.ebayimg.com/15/!Btiw(qQEGk~$(KGrHqEH-EUEvpVj,Oz(BL8Z0(I)Jw~~_3.JPG[/img] I LOVE HIM!!! His colors are perfect!! And I LOVE the Copper Patina OW dragon too…those EYES…so breathtaking! They chill my soul 😀 Somebody want to send him to my home for homeless dragons? 😀 😀 lol

*swoons again* Did I mention I love those eyes? Blue eyes are my weakness. They’re the reason I started dating my current boyfriend LOL well not the ONLY reason…. 😳 Hey, I stuck around! 2 years July 4. Anyway….DRAGON!!!!

[img]http://i.ebayimg.com/16/!Bt3gTBgBmk~$(KGrHqQH-DoEvrKYSoPiBL9ypluU5g~~_3.JPG[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 1,081 through 1,095 (of 1,494 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.