fbpx

Windstone Ebay Auctions CLOSED!~ July 28

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Ebay Auctions CLOSED!~ July 28

Viewing 15 posts - 1,021 through 1,035 (of 1,494 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Yeah– I haven’t liked any of the ‘new’ AL coloration at all, including some of the variants on OWs that hit eBay. The only two I’ve liked are the original AL old warrior and this rising spectral!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Purplecat
      Participant

Same here…reversing the color scheme doesnt ring true to ‘autumn leaf’ anymore for me. The newer ones also have purple on them…quite a bit too…which also takes away from the autumn look. The rich reds, browns and bronzes with tints of green in the early ones really look autumn to me.

Pam

When I saw Melody painting AL curlies I said “Oh, Christmas dragons!!” 😀

Syn
          Participant

Well I don’t care what they are called, only if I like what I see. I like the ones with purples in them, so the Red and Lavender Autumn Leafs are my favorites. 😀

Pam

Update on the AL Spectral from Melody.
              “Oops! I forgot that this dragon did have a small repair done to it so it’s not perfectly mint as stated in the auction. Sorry! This dragon had a small chip on his right wing, on the tip of one of his wing ribs (the second wing rib from the top). The tip of this wing rib was chipped off and I resculpted it with with epoxy and painted it to match the rest of the dragon. If you look closely at the third picture in the auction you can see a little bump on the wing tip where the epoxy meets the plaster.”

Purplecat
              Participant

i dont think any of the bidders from here would really mind, especially since it’s been repaired. He’s a spectacularly lovely dragon. 🙂

pipsxlch
                Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

When I saw Melody painting AL curlies I said “Oh, Christmas dragons!!” 😀

😀 When I saw them, I thought ‘Christmas dragons!’ also. I’ve been thinking of getting one when/if I can for just that purpose!

kitsunelady
                  Participant
                    Syn
                    Participant

I like the Trio of Dragons. 🙂 It is amazing how different it looks in colors. Very pretty! 8)

Crimson Vision
                      Participant

O_O. OMG so much love for that Poad!!!

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

I love the colors on the Poad but they layout is doing nothing for me. I loved that Moth Poad.

And a big SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for a Pebble Cat!

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

KoishiiKitty
                          Participant

The Trio Dragons. *points, stammers, whines* T_T

eeeee! pebble cat!!

PurpleTurtle
                            Participant

Oh, how I wish I could win the Lottery 🙄 ! I loving everything that’s on ebay right now.

Nicole
                              Participant

Oh my gosh. I love that pebble cat. I haven’t even heard of them yet. They are adorable. I hope she makes them in production colors. Plain white might be too plain but i love the sculpt. Its so exciting to see something new. I also really like the colors on the trio of dragons. I think some autumn colors would look fabulous 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1,021 through 1,035 (of 1,494 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.