fbpx

Windstone Ebay Auctions CLOSED!~ July 28

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Ebay Auctions CLOSED!~ July 28

Viewing 15 posts - 946 through 960 (of 1,494 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

Thanks for doing this, kitsunelady! 😀

Love the eyes on that Tribal Poad…but that Bengal griffin doesn’t look all that grey to me…

Skigod377
      Participant

Any word on BDW?

kitsunelady
        Participant

I don’t see anything in the Community forum..>.>…*scratches head* Surely someone knows how to check on her. e.e *asks Laurie*

Morrigan
          Participant

That Dark Bay Unicorn is gorgeous… I’d love to see a limited production/production family of those. ^_^

dragonmedley
            Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

I don’t see anything in the Community forum..>.>…*scratches head* Surely someone knows how to check on her. e.e *asks Laurie*

I just called her and she’s still having a really hard time with her computer. She’s also been real busy… and tired! She’ll try to log on today – if her computer feels like it 😀

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

BDW
              Participant

dragonmedley wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

I just called her and she’s still having a really hard time with her computer. She’s also been real busy… and tired! She’ll try to log on today – if her computer feels like it 😀

😳 Hi guys sorry for not being in. I’m exausted lately (by 2PM). I don’t know what is wrong with me.
                I barely sleep.
                I have a difficult time with the computer (or internet) 😕 .
                Anyway I can’t see any pictures and sometimes the pages don’t open.
                I know my computer is full (on 39.0GB only 9.31GB of free space remaining). It takes it a long time to respond.
                Dial-up doesn’t help either.
                I’ll be going to the store on monday to get some DVD’s so I can burn my stuff on and empty that computer. If my burner works and if I can remember how. Don’t remember if I can use Windows media player for that. :shrug: If I can’t burn then I will have to get some memory sticks and get it on there.

BDW
                Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

Kitsunelady can you take care of the auction until I have this figured out? Hopefully on monday.

Thrippa
                  Participant

The problem I have with a lot ofthe adult Bengal griffs is that the spots on the rear are just too big. Aside from the clouded leopard, most ‘big’ spotted cats have relatively small markings compared to their body size, so these just look wrong to me. (Also that sort of spotting doesn’t look right to me on feathers, although this one hasn’t got that problem.) But the feathered portions of that guy are just gorgeous – more like the front but with different rears, please!

But I’d better grab a handkerchief – or a bib! – for that Poad and the rest of that post! Especially since I keep missing the (non-bat) things in the store.

kitsunelady
                    Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

Kitsunelady can you take care of the auction until I have this figured out? Hopefully on monday.

*salutes* o.ov

kitsunelady
                      Participant

One new one~

“SILVER TABBY” SITTING GRIFFIN CHICK #1[img]http://i.ebayimg.com/06/!BswS0zgEGk~$(KGrHqEOKicEvMi8HVg(BL5M+SnN(!~~_3.JPG[/img]

If you have trouble saving the pictures from ebay, and are wanting a particular one, let me know, and I’ll post it as well…otherwise, one is all you get. 😀

Purplecat
                        Participant

That chick is gorgeous. I luvs him!

Adaneth
                          Participant

I’m in love with those dark, metallic eyes! 😀

Thrippa
                            Participant

Those facial markings are striking. Very pretty little chick.

He`s great! Looks very much alive. I really like the coloring and his eyes.

ooooh man i wish i could get that chick! i love the color, markings, eyes, everything!

Viewing 15 posts - 946 through 960 (of 1,494 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.