fbpx

Windstone Ebay Auctions CLOSED!~ July 28

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Ebay Auctions CLOSED!~ July 28

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 1,494 total)
  • Author
    Pam

Lokie wrote:

Pam Thompson wrote:

Silver grulla actually. Although at this point i think she’s only painted 6, and we are almost out of horns for the males.

So the male in this color?:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

[img]http://i.ebayimg.com/10/!Bpbk!eQ!Wk~$(KGrHqEH-CsEuW6qho2SBLrVrOkBHg~~_12.JPG[/img]

Not exactly, they are the color of the overo silver grulla on ebay, but minus the white patches. Its a slightly more brown version of that mare.

Yippee! I won the mother coiled dragon! I had a HORRIBLE day – found out that my office manager when I had the animal hospital was probably stealing from me (the doctor who bought the practice caught her and she confessed). You cannot imagine how betrayed and stupid (that I didn’t catch her) I feel – and still feel. I was so upset but then I won the mother in my favorite color. So I feel a little better. Hopefully this means I will be able to sleep tonight. Instead of focusing on the slimy OM I will just keep picturing the dragon. (And I hope karma bites the woman on her butt – it was easy for her to get away with it because I wasn’t there to monitor as closely as I would have because I was getting surgery and chemo for terminal cancer. I don’t know what you can say about someone who would take advantage of that situation. 🙁 ) Dragon therapy!

Jasmine
      Participant

Aw, sorry about the office troubles. But Yay!! on winning the coiled.

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

Lokie wrote:

Pam Thompson wrote:

Silver grulla actually. Although at this point i think she’s only painted 6, and we are almost out of horns for the males. Przewalski’s is also very likely to be a LP color soon-ish.

So the male in this color?:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

[img]http://i.ebayimg.com/10/!Bpbk!eQ!Wk~$(KGrHqEH-CsEuW6qho2SBLrVrOkBHg~~_12.JPG[/img]

Not exactly, they are the color of the overo silver grulla on ebay, but minus the white patches. Its a slightly more brown version of that mare.
          I’ll have to wait and see how they look before I make any decisions. Any chance of the pegasus family coming out in similar LP colors as well?

Skigod377
          Participant

I am going to hold on to my cash for a paint mare but once she comes out, I will be all over her.

Pam, is there anything like that in the works for Ebay?

Skigod377
            Participant

ddvm wrote:

Yippee! I won the mother coiled dragon! I had a HORRIBLE day – found out that my office manager when I had the animal hospital was probably stealing from me (the doctor who bought the practice caught her and she confessed). You cannot imagine how betrayed and stupid (that I didn’t catch her) I feel – and still feel. I was so upset but then I won the mother in my favorite color. So I feel a little better. Hopefully this means I will be able to sleep tonight. Instead of focusing on the slimy OM I will just keep picturing the dragon. (And I hope karma bites the woman on her butt – it was easy for her to get away with it because I wasn’t there to monitor as closely as I would have because I was getting surgery and chemo for terminal cancer. I don’t know what you can say about someone who would take advantage of that situation. 🙁 ) Dragon therapy!

I am glad you won that dragon but so sorry about the manager stealing from you. What a jerk. 👿

Nicole
              Participant

That mother went for cheap 😮 didn;t the others go for much more? If I had been here for the end of that one… But i’m glad she went to someone who really needs her right now. Congrats 🙂 hope she gives you an even bigger pick me up when she arrives!

Skigod377
                Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

Silver grulla actually. Although at this point i think she’s only painted 6, and we are almost out of horns for the males.
                  Przewalski’s is also very likely to be a LP color soon-ish.

What will be the difference between the LPs and the one I won on Ebay? (I am thinking the siggy and COA)

Purplecat
                  Participant

I love the little kitty sparkles. That’s my most favorite in a long long while. 😀

Pam

skigod377 wrote:

Pam Thompson wrote:

Przewalski’s is also very likely to be a LP color soon-ish.

What will be the difference between the LPs and the one I won on Ebay? (I am thinking the siggy and COA)

I think your’s was the Slate Grulla? Slate grulla is much darker than silver grulla and more of a sooty color. The LP silver grulla is lighter and has more of a brown tint than the slate.

And for those wondering about new LP pegasi, I dont think any plans are made yet to paint any of those in any new colors.

kitsunelady
                      Participant

Wow, those turquoise eyes look amazing on that OW! =D

bayoudragon
                        Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

And for those wondering about new LP pegasi, I dont think any plans are made yet to paint any of those in any new colors.

aw, darn! I just can’t compete with the eBayers. 🙁

Pam, please keep us informed if that changes. In the meantime, I may have to sell an organ or something. 😈 😆

Skigod377
                          Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

I think your’s was the Slate Grulla? Slate grulla is much darker than silver grulla and more of a sooty color. The LP silver grulla is lighter and has more of a brown tint than the slate.

Thanks Pam! Any paint uni moms in the works?

Anna
                            Participant

Someday, I will make huge amounts of money. And the first thing I will with it is bid on some of these beautiful figurines.

I have great goals planned for myself.

lamortefille
                              Participant

I could say something, but it would have LOTS of bad words. 👿 I’m sorry that happened to you, but I’m glad you won the auction!

ddvm wrote:

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 1,494 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.